Any professional bloggers here?

Anyone make their cash from blogging alone or most of it from blogging?

How long have you been blogging?

How many times have you failed on other blog sites?

Thank you.

yes. I am a professional blogger… I don’t get much form it but it is ok. I do it because I like it.

I am trying to earn most of my income from blogging. But at present earn approximately 30-40% of my income from blogging.
Hope within a year or two I will be able to earn more from my blogging than my job.

Please Note

The topic of this thread is:

It does NOT ask if you blog. It does NOT ask for a link to your blog.

Please Keep On-Topic.

Thank You.

Any professional bloggers here?

IMO, “professional” & “blogging” works for some businesses, but is not the right idea for everyone.
How about “Fun Hobby Blogging!” ?
Now it doesn’t sound like a job. :slight_smile:

Anyone make their cash from blogging alone or most of it from blogging?
Not currently, and the future…

Are you calling me? :lol:

My expertise is blogging. That’s my ultimate asset. :wink:

oh ok, consulting I’m guessing your an internet consultant, so it wouldn’t exactly pay to use cheap advertisements on your site.

Thanks for the insight.

That’s what I figured. I’m almost at one year and a single man team I’m happy with the results. I figured it out of taken 2-3 minimum, but for someone on their own it just might take that long. Thanks for the insight.

We blog professionally for our business, but do not rely on ads to pay the bills.

We’re doing blogging for almost 2 years now however, we also offer other services.

1 until 2 years optimize your blog if you serious

i also write blog for a long time, but i also do not earn money from blog! i think it is a hard task to earn money from blogging!