Are you happy with your girlfriend/wife?

yaye!

_

BAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lorem ipsum sit something or the other.

yes i am happy with my GF
you havent replied still about your happiness

I was…I’m trying to be happy without her :goof:

I have lost my girlfriend…!

I know the feeling…

Have you tried putting up some missing persons posters?

I didn’t know this was the CIA :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: I am single so no I am not happy with them :wink:

Have you looked in the kitchen?
:x

:lol: Too bad these guys beat us

:cold::cold::cold:

Maybe it is the opposite: you’re so happy with them that you’d rather have one per day :shifty:

maybe you’ll be more happy with them after trying out some of these :shifty: :rofl::rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

Naa I’m no player, I’m more the lonely geek :stuck_out_tongue:

I was practically brought up on the Internet… I know the kinds of crazy people who use it, no way I’m finding a girlfriend on there :x :lol:

This actually reminds me of another thread where someone was trying to get a girlfriend… a SP classic :smiley:

Of course I am, she’s quiet, she does what I want, and she deflates in 20 seconds :rofl:

no prob dude :rofl::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue: (I just couldn’t resist hahaha)

hahaha that was a fun one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I m really happy without a GF and wife :slight_smile: … I saw few of friends suffering with their girl friends… so am happy to be alone…

rhysboy84, there are too many welsh stereotype jokes I could mention :stuck_out_tongue:

molona, I would like to refer to a famous but old quote about finding women… “sane / single / sexy… pick two”… well there’s that and the old saying… finding women is like finding domain names, all the good ones are taken but you can always grab one from a strange country. :smiley:

:rofl::rofl:

Hey, dont knock it until you’ve failed miserably trying it like I did.

absolutely! :smiley: and she’s coming home from other country… Yay!..