Are you happy with your girlfriend/wife?

I’ve been using the web since 96, and that includes hanging out in chat rooms… trust me, too many crazies to ever consider it an option :wink:

Indeed, a lot of crazies…:slight_smile:

I dont know what you mean. Does that make me one of those “crazies”. :stuck_out_tongue:

You know what they say… “if your talking with friends about weirdo’s you have all met and your the only one who hasn’t met any… your the weirdo” :lol:

Chatrooms yes, but the dating services the banana suggested have lost the stigma attached to them. I know a fair few “normal” people who aren’t even internet nerds who go out on dates, normally via match.com. Apparently it isn’t weird or loserish any more.

That’s right! Become cool — date 1 of the crazies! It only hurts if you think too much about it. :injured:

Knowing my luck I would arrange to meet a girl who seems nice and has a really pretty picture but turns out to be an overweight 40 year old guy called boris. :lol:

yes, happy :smiley: … with my husband that is :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh that’s entirely possible! … I hear :wink:

I don’t trust dating sites.

I did join one a while back (and not a shonky one, a respectable one with adverts on telly), and I didn’t get any responses until about a week before my membership expired. Surprise surprise when I renewed whoosh, no responses from the supposed people who were oh so keen on me before I handed over my credit card!

I don’t trust them but their entire buisness model is for you to be unloved and eternally miserable!

I’m not bitter. Honest.

It was already 6 months that I don’t have bf… And actually it’s really hard to move on. And I agree with this song love takes time to heal when your hurting so much. I’m now happy because he keep on running back to me. And it’s my turn to ignore him. haha I don’t really want him back. It’s like a crumpled paper that no matter how hard you turn it back, it will never be the same anymore. And I’m happy being single since there’s a lot of suitors out there. :wink:

Do I see a sitepoint dating forum or entire service in the future?

datepoint?

Theres a majority of men here… I can just picture the look on rhysboy84’s face when he finds out molona paired him off with our JavaScript “superman” felgall :lol:

<----------------- I’d look something like this :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

See Alex? He would just as happy as always… btw, I fell to remember when I paired rhysboy with fegall :scratch:

And the baby would like this:

haha I don’t think so, theres no welsh in me!

PS: rhysboy84 looks sorta like a chipmonk and felgall reminds me of John C. Dvorak :lol:

Find me somebody to loooove (:

Dvorak! Ouch! (low-blow) :eek:

Yes! and you?