Are you happy with your girlfriend/wife?

What’s wrong with Dvorak? Cranky Geeks is one of my favorite podcasts, he’s halarious :lol:

haha

And calling somebody a chipmunk isn’t? :frowning: :mad: :smiley:

The chipmonks could sing! And your welsh :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

Am happy that I dont have either right now !!! lol

Yes, I was quite happy but not at all…

Never happened to you ?

[FONT=“Georgia”]hahahahahaha

[/FONT]

“Baby, I’d like to put my strong paragraph tag into your borderless div anyday!” :wink:

_

Sheez, folks. Is this like the anti-mate forum all of a sudden? My “wife” (yes they still do exist) and I just celebrated our 20th anniversary (okay I sat thru a chick flick). We laugh every day (and even work together… a killer AdWords guru) have two amazing kids and a very stupid dog. Harmony and enjoyment of a man and a woman is still physically possible for friggin sake!

Why do I sense insecurity in you :stuck_out_tongue: There’s nothing in this thread that I would see as “anti-mate”. There are just a bunch of random jokes, some pretty funny even :wink:

yes,
she’s very supportive and loving

I don’t believe in marriage nor will I ever get married, that is fine with me. Girlfriends are a pain in the ***, sure I will admit I see attractive women from time to time, but having that burden on top of the problems I have already, no thank you. Being single is what I’ll probably stay the rest of my life, with a dog or two dogs and a bird :slight_smile:

Yes i am happy with my girlfriend but not with my wife.

sponge bob is happyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I don’t know whether you meant to say that but if not, it was beautifully ironic. :lol:

:rofl:
Now, if that isn’t a geek joke I don’t know what it is

Hear you and feel the same way but towards men, of course. And no dogs or birds for me (love animals but can’t have them).

I don’t have a problem with dating sites. I do have a problem with people that have a partner and yet use dating sites to get a quicky. It is just out of my moral code and there’s too much of that. I know there’s normal people there and I know a few people that have used them. But then, I will never do, in the same way that I will never post an ad in a newspaper looking for new friends, lovers, boyfriends, husbands…etc.

Actually, I am having second thoughts… I wouldn’t call 100% normal the people that I know and have used those sites :scratch: They have one or two peculiarities…

I’m happy with other peoples girlfriends and wives, does that count? :stuck_out_tongue:

:rofl:

It sure does, Mr. Fabio.