Blog Comments

You blog must have interesting content. Make your blog comments do follow and HTML code Enable. It will attract visitor to comments on them and use their link.

According to my practice you can do like Invite Comments , Ask Questions, Be Open Ended, Interact with comments left , Set Boundaries, Be humble, Be gracious, Be controversial?, Reward Comments, Make it Easy to Comment accept these all you can increase the comment for your blog. and for brief details go to http://www.problogger.net/archives/2006/10/12/10-techniques-to-get-more-comments-on-your-blog/

Start a controversy. That will surely get you comments :slight_smile:

Kidding aside: the posts have to be engaging and provoke a reaction. Whether they agree or not, as long as your readers have something to say about your topic, chances are they’ll do it. And don’t make it harder on them: have a simple comment system, nothing extra that would require more work from them and always approve comments fast and reply to them.

Well to have comments on your blog you need a interesting articles and usfull with information on your blog to get comments if pwople dont comment maybe they dont like what they read try to improove your articles a little give something for free so thay can use then maybe that will atract visitors to comment often

if its interesting enough for them to at least read the entire post before dozing off onto another site they’d be more likely to leave a comment.

To get most of the benefits of blog commenting always for commenting on the blogs which gives do follow back links. Also find the relevant forums that relate to the theme of your site to for commenting. Post good and relevant information.

At the moment, my blog is pretty simple and I am not expecting a lot of interaction.
So I have commenting turned off.
That’s why my blog has no comments.

Perhaps when I have made more posts and traffic grows significantly, I will turn comments on. But I think that is a long way off.

Post interesting articles, and as a reward to commenters, use a do-follow commenting system. And to encourage more comments, engage to your community. And always address them with their names.

I think you’re making a mistake here. Allowing comments to your few posts will help your traffic grow.

We can change the webise situation by kinds of ways,leaving comments on blog is a good choice!

Really it’s like Shyflower said on the first page. Make yourself more known in a similar blog to your genre and increasing your posting of public interest pieces. Throwing in questions with your posts will increase the urge from people to want to reply to get their view out there. People love to make themselves sound smart or correct haha

If you provide valuable content to your chosen niche you will hopefully get a decent amount of comments if you:

*broadcast these new posts via social media channels
*comment on others blogs
*implement KeywordLuv
*Make guest posts on other’s blog and invite them onto yours.

Implementing KeywordLuv may attract not just the legit human bloggers who would love to interact with you, but also those who just leave comments for the sake of getting a backlink. Spread your links in your social media accounts. Oh, wait. Another reason why the blog could have no comments is because there is no question left to be asked, or there’s simply nothing more to talk about.

RIP

Thread closed.