Blogging is earning?

Have you considered a job at a fast food restaurant? The pay can be better. :wink:

i agree thereā€¦ passion in writing and with what youā€™re doing. 'cause youā€™ll just grow tired of it if everyday of your life you will just do something because you just need toā€¦

Money is not the long term motivation as passion can last for a very very long time.

Anyway, my passion turns out to be my business ā€¦ so it is good to have passion in whatever you are doing.

1 years and be patient. optimize your blog and update regularly:D:D:D

Yes, you are right. One has to have passion to write and if relies on money making, it will not last.

I also earn some dollars through blogging and yes we can really earn just through blogging.

If making money is the sole motivation of blogging, the blog wonā€™t last long. The blogger would get tired of it. You must have a passion for writing and knowledge. Lots of it.

It can be faster though if you can find a micro targeted niche where there is currently no blog for that topic and lots of demand. I know some person who made good money just because they started blogging at right place and in the right time.

Yes. Go for targetted niche and build your blog from there. It will take time but then I believe it is worth the effort. It is like a farmer who is planting the seed, soon you will harvest them.

Hi,
if your became a successful blogger, you get unlimited money for longtime. the blog earnings are based on the concept of the blog.
It means if your started technology blog you will get 5 usd for very 300 visiters, if you are started no technology blog ut means news, cinema, regional news, community you well get less money.
technology blog means: a blog about technology like software, downloads, games, mobiles related web.

yes a lot of people earning money from adsense by blogging, try check this website and see http://www.opawtech.com/adsense

Cheers!

Good site you have there. Thank you for the help. I have bookmarked the site already for future use. :slight_smile:

Itā€™ll take you quite a while to start to see any real money coming in from blogging directly, for a newbie blogger, it generally takes between 6-24 months before they start to see some results, but itā€™s of course possible to see results in a matter of days, all depends on what your doing and if what your doing is working. :slight_smile:

Whoa, that really takes a time for a newbie. 6-24 months is a long time to earn but I think its worth it if the content is good.

it depends on how you are going to work on itā€¦ but it usually takes some timeā€¦

It really depends on your commitment, if you are regularly sharing quality content then chances are you will get income from first 6 months and if you are not it might take upto 2 years!

It all depends on your learning curve and where you are at right now.

Hereā€™s my experience with my 1st blog I started years ago as a newbie.

2 months - Earn my 1st dollar with a blog
4 months - Earn enough to pay my electricity bill
6 months - Earn enough to pay my house mortgage

It kinda go stagnant there until today.

To my best little knowledge Blogging is not at all for earning. Get this ā€œearningā€ thing out of your mind for atleast 6-8 months and concentrate on rich content which helps your readers, promote your blog through social media and keep posting consistently. Over the time you will notice that from your small monetizing efforts the dollar start coming into your pocket.

It all depends on quality and advertisement of your blog. In your blog contents and articles try to solve present problems or try to raise hot issues. If you are using keywords then you can get maximum traffic on your blog and can earn maximum income. Normally the blogs starts earning between 3-6 months but how much you will earn is totally depend on you and quality of your blog contents. :slight_smile:

This type of blogs do inspire me to do well in Adsense. I am trying hard but not getting the desired result.