Blogging is earning?

Definitely agree to this one!

Blogging is not a walk in the park that once done in setting up your blog money will come flowing. It does not work that way. You need to invest time and effort for you to see a good result.

Patience is key, I’d suggest starting with good content above all else. You want to have your website on a good domain that represents your topic. For instance if you would like to advertise body building supplements, have your domain as bodybuildingsupplements.com. Now advertise your SEO for “your location” body building supplements and you can find some affiliate products to place throughout your blog.

It is best to start advertising once you have a fair amount of visitors and traffic coming in.

It depends of your work, if youhave good targeted traffic, if you write good content, ect.
It can takes one week as it can takes one year.

they say content is king… and of course your targeted keywords… what do most people search on your niche… is it helpful… something like that

On which topic or say subject I start blog? What is the procedure to place adsense on my blog or they will contact me for adsense placement.

I strated blogging in june 2009 and i had my first Clickbank sale 1 month later.

I think that`s about normal for a blogger.

Just focus on ADSENSE and CLICKBANK for making money with blog. They both the best until now.

If you know how to drive traffic to your blog, go for affiliate marketing. Big returns for your hard work.

you can start earning with ppc ads at the beginning. the real money comes from selling reviews, ads, affiliate commission etc; but you gonna need a good pr, content, alexa rank for that.

I didn’t earn yet from blogging

I started earning a month after having a blog (banners). You just need to create some resonance so that your blog would become popular - when it does you can charge more for adds, reviews, etc. So everything depends on you.

That depends upon your blog and content.
If you have good traffic then you can earn money through Adsense.

Care to elaborate how much is your electric bill and your house mortgage? Also where does the earning come from? Adsense? Paid post? Banner ads?

first write good blog with orginal content.Do seo and get visitors.join in good ppc,affiliate programes.u can earn money with this method.

Hai,

first buy one good domain install wordpress with all seo plugins.Just do post orginal articles daily.next join in good ppc and affiliate programes.u can earn money sure.

what are the best affiliates for blogging?

I’m still very lousy when it comes to making money from my blogs. And still you can earn. It’s important to have original - fresh - quality content on the site, keep in touch with other bloggers so that you are known in the “guild” and promote a lot to increase traffic and PR. Afterward, making money is not that difficult. I have TLA and LW ads on the sites, and also private advertisers who call me to advertise their services or sites.

You have to post good and original content and try to do some SEO. Then u can easily earn money within 3months. It depends 1$-100$(how much u earn).

You will need to do a proper keyword research to reach your target earnings faster. Most new bloggers dive straight into blogging without understanding the demand and not surprising, earning cents every month.

This question has been asked myriads of times but the answer is still the same, it depends. Big bloggers had to persevere for 6+ months before starting to reap the financial rewards. My blog started making money after 3 months and I know some have done it quicker.

It depends on your marketing strategies, your goals and how you implement them. A typical period though is 3-6 months.