Do you believe in ghosts?

I think that says more about you than me :wink:

Wishful thinking probably.

Just sayinā€™ - seeing a ghost in a tourist spot for ghost sightings is just good customer service. Money is being made. Real money, not just ones that show up in pictures. :D. Itā€™s just a lot of motivation to rig locations. Illusions.

Ha, you forgot to mention projectors Conrad :smiley: Disney World does a great job with hologramsā€¦

I can understand that conrad and like I said before I am pretty skeptical, I cant explain what I saw but to me it is something ghost like and we captured something really weird, Iā€™ll upload the picture as soon as I find it ok and u can see for urself I guess - The Castle wasnā€™t open at the time to the public and we just happened to ask could we have a look inside and we didnt pay anything either :confused2

this was after a long night at the local pub? :stuck_out_tongue:

go find the picture. canā€™t wait to see it :slight_smile:

:lol: what? hallucinating whilst sipping milky tea? Oh surre!

I have the cd here on my desk, thereā€™s a scratch on it and im trying to get it open, being trying all evening off and on! All my pictures are on there too! :EL: Iā€™ve not forgotten about posting it up, just bear with me guys, sorry Iā€™ll get it working!

I donā€™t know exactly but it is onlu thing that makes me scary.:sick:

i donā€™t believe in ghosts, but i saw a hunted house near our native county where we heard some unnatural sounds like screaming, whooping,

no! its only your imagination, its only in your mindā€¦ if you believe in God, there is no Ghost

Iā€™m open minded about it, lott of the photo, video and so on Iā€™ve seen can be easily faked or very easily explained people in general donā€™t give enough credit to just how freaky mother nature can be.

But their have been cases that I canā€™t explain doesnā€™t mean itā€™s super natural, I just canā€™t explain it and I have to give the ā€œI donā€™t knowā€ as an answer.

People always want answers and they want the answer to be nice and simple too. Like ā€œI donā€™t know what that is so it must be ghostā€.

Me, well I like my things messy and complex so Iā€™m happy to say ā€œI donā€™t knowā€ and leave it like that.

I have seen some investigation into naturally occuring magnetic fields that was very interesting. The magnetic fields are only in particular areas where just the right rock and soil type are (mostly where very old volcanic activity). They are very strong but the theory is that it some how records (like the video tape) other fields that pass by, the human bodies own magnetic field could be those fields.
Given the right circumstances humidity, pressure systems, temperature, maybe even the diet the person eats could effect.

I think you haveā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

we want the ghost, We Want The Ghost , We Want The Ghost :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

Yea, where are the pictures?

Yes,im believe.

Jeeze guys gimme a break :lol: Iā€™ve been stuck in Audacity all weekend :confused2

I will post it as soon as I can ok! :blush:

thatā€™s quite some excuse youā€™ve got there :lol:

gotta try that one, next time i need one :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m as anxious as the rest to see that photo. But if thereā€™s another podcast in the works I guess you have your priorties straight. Then again, maybe uploading that photo would be a break you could use?

:hush: :shifty:

I wouldā€™ve posted it ages ago, the damn cd I have keeps skipping, got some scratches on it so its a bit of a delicate job at the moment but I will get it off there, infact I need to rescue all the data on that cd as it contains all my photos too :EL: I will hopefully have something for tomorrow :agree: sorry guys for the wait, now its all over-hyped and youā€™ll probably all tell me itā€™s just a speck of dirt on the lens :shifty:

This in itself may sound a bit like a superstition, but have you tried a little saliva in the scratches? No, donā€™t lick it :stuck_out_tongue: just try rubbing a wee bit into the scratches, it seems to work for me. If it does, make a fresh backup copy while you have the chance.

Off Topic:

:lol: erm, I ainā€™t sitting here doing that Mitt :shifty: Iā€™ve a few programs here I will use to try open it up :stuck_out_tongue: