Do you work from home?

Not yet. But I am hoping to start working from home soon.

yes some i do… when i don’t finish my work at office

Working from home has always been a problem for every working person. You get only 1 day to enjoy in a whole week and again out of the box call from the office to work is like a bolt from the blue. There are a few websites and forums which deals with this for students in colleges and help them in completing their work without much stress and on time. This is worthy of sharing.

Ya i am working as a free lancer

I am working as a freelancer, I am providing the local business information to customer on online like <snip />…I am new in this line of work.

Work form home always nice but we have to careful while working in home,because there is a lots of personal disturbance will be there.so we have to create office like atmosphere with calm place.then only we can able to work very peacefully.

Yes I also do work from home. I am a digital artist and soon to be web designer

I love working from home, I get more done.

Not regular but sometimes I work from home…

Yes, i do work at home and make a reasonable income by blogging.

My biggest problem - Getting the wife to understand what ‘working from home’ means!

• Can we go out for lunch
  • Can you watch the child
  • Can you just hang the washing out

AARRGGHHH - Im at work!! (Even though I’m at home)

She never gets it - 6 years on!

I like to mix it up myself. And not work from home most of the time as it kinda mixes personal and work life together a bit too much.

I’ll do a coworking office at times but mainly find a favorite coffee shop and do it there.

Kenn

I truly want to work from home becasue my health means I cannot go out to work but I could do some type of desk work for maybe 3-4 hours daily. But I just do not know where to start, most chances to work at home are scams.

Yes i have some online project which i don at my home. Its SEO base or data entry job’s easy to do at home.
Me and my some other family member did this at our home.

my catering business is run from home by a public contact and by using my catering website.

I work from home and I go to school fulltime. I’m an affiliater and I work for a social networking site that pays us to refer members to the site.

Yes, I’m doing work from home. This is not a easy task, because we need to maintain all work own-self.

I am also doing my blogs work at my home.

I have been doing blogging work at my home for a long time.

Being a Search engine optimizer I have lots of works to do from home.

No i don’t work from home because after coming from office i am very tired.

thanks