Does buying Facebook likes really work?

You are rite friend. Its true.

We canā€™t the deny the fact that nowadays if you are making webpage on Facebook account I don,t think so if there are working properly. Generally, some of the users of this stuff is just only aiming some followers. However, Please make an specific provider.

Many companies are taking the easy way out when it comes to their social networking campaigns. Instead of creating a thorough strategy that provides them with a large number of followers and great repertoire between their business and their customers, theyā€™re instead dishing out the cash and paying for Facebook likes.

[B]Youā€™re not generating content for real people

Thereā€™s no interaction

They donā€™t stick around

You donā€™t learn anything[/B]

If you want to be successful and earn a large following, create a great plan and launch it, and leave your checkbook out of it.

It works for marketing. For real huge like from users, your business should be famous. To make it famous, marketing is needed. So for that initial boost buying facebook likes is a good option. When they see huge like in your page, they will think you as an reputed company and thus getting business. Once you are famous, the likes will flow automatically. Dont buy fake likes, buy real ones.

No Its not a Good strategy to attract customers. There are lots of sites which gives you fake followers & fake likes. But its of no use. Cause you will not able to understand how many there are real customers who are really interested in your page activity. So its better to get genuine like or followers. So my suggestion will be try to get real & genuine likes.

It works for some business but till now Iā€™m not sure that facebook likes are helpful

Why you want to buy Facebookā€™s like, I suggest you just do a legal and authentic work on your page that people automatically like these posts and you can get more response from their.

Best way to get likes for your page is to visit other facebook pages as yours, like them. Post your URL over there so that people show some interest and visit your page. But donā€™t do it like a fire. It will result into your facebook ID to be blocked.

Risky tactics - you will first get temporary ban for two weeks if somebody will make a single complain.

Getting back to buying likes - whoever says its working has no idea on how Facebook works (sorry guys)

Buying fake likes, and ending up with 100k likes but 0 conversations will bring your EdgeRank down to the floor and trust me - itā€™s heck of a pain to get it back.
If you want your company to be on the 20+ Facebookā€™s SERP, go ahead and buy likes.

I think you should interact with the people on your facebook and in turn, they will bring more followers. Buying ā€œlikesā€ wonā€™t do anything but increase the amount of ā€œlikesā€ you do have. They arenā€™t quality ā€œfans,ā€ etc.

I believe its of no use, in fact i donā€™t even invite my friends to like my page unless i feel they or their circle are related to my field. Some of my facebook friends are also my clients (i am a copywriter) and i often get request from them to like some page(Which i hardly do unless i have any reason to do so). At the end of the day the only good that can come from unrelated facebook like is a small chance of empty traffic back to your site, provided you had your web link posted on your page. But this is of little use and could even increase bounce rate of your website since these people have little or no reason to check your website.

Yes its a risky tactics. But it should be done in a mannered way. Not like open fire. to post our link on one or two pages will not be that dangerous if it be done in a good way.

Thanks mariawinslet. Its obvious that if we are not getting any traffic even with buying likes. It means it is not the way we can solve our purpose.

It will Never Worth. First you should understand what is meaning of Like in Facebook !!! Like should come automatically. Instead of spending money on buying likes Spend some money and time on making your page more attractive and helpful for audience :slight_smile:

Itā€™s just numbers which can be a trust factor for future marketing. So considering the low cost Iā€™d totally go for it.
Theyā€™re all spam accounts anyway.

[FONT=Verdana]

So you have no problem with deceiving visitors in order to build ā€œtrustā€? Hardly seems the right approach to me. Nor would I ever encourage spammers by paying them (or by any other means).[/FONT]

Since:

1. This thread was started March 5
  2. We seemed to have heard both sides of the debate repeatedly
  3. The OP has not returned to respond to replies

THREAD CLOSED