eCommerce integration

I’ve been selling surplus industrial electronics on eBay for several years now. I want to set up an eCommerce website with all 2400+ listings I have on eBay and be able to sync the inventory across both channels. Since everything I sell is surplus, I buy whatever is available from whoever has something to sell. If an item runs out of stock, I can’t call a vendor and say I need more, so I can go months or years without getting more of that item. So, I need a master inventory database that can keep track of such items, along with all my other items, and the SKU #, vendor, price paid, etc. of each one. I also need to be able to import all of my eBay listings into my eCommerce site, because I just don’t have the time to relist 2400 different items. Once its setup, I want to list one time to eBay and have that listing pushed to my eCommerce site. I can’t find a solution that covers everything I need and don’t know if everything I want is available, but any help is appreciated.

Have you looked into Channel Advisor? Might be worth your time.

You can use eBay listing module to integrate your online store with eBay. Once you’ve successfully synchronized, you’ll be able to shift your eBay listing to your online store and list your products directly on eBay. The biggest advantage this type of integration can have for your business is that for all types of products ordered on eBay, purchase orders can be placed to your store. This allows your store manager to process all the orders from a single, centralized location.

Hi,

I would suggest make your store in magento, and configure M2E extension. which will sync your all inventory of ebay and personal store. You can also integrate amazon also… Let me know if you have doubts on this. I have already done this kind of work.

Thanks everone

As the OP hasn’t been here since starting the thread it’s probable they have since resolved the issue and have moved on.

Thread Closed