Facebook VS Facebook timeline

i am in the same boat i dont know whether to change my old one but i hear once i do i wouldnt have the choice to change it back so im scared to do so. D:

I personally like old Facebook style not much fan of new Facebook time line because of some privacy issues…

Old facebook page is most betifull tehn new i dont like news one

I prefer using the old facebook… timeline looks so cluttered. It’s becoming more like friendster.

I love to use old Facebook… Bcoz, its easy to use which comparable than new timeline Facebook profile. And, still am confusing how to deactivate the timeline from our profile???

I’m definitely not a fan of using timeline, and although I was forced by Facebook to switch to time line with my business age, for my personal page I am still using the regular Facebook layout. If they force us all to switch - which they definitely will, I’ll have to make a hard decision to stay or delete my account. In my opinion, the reason Facebook became popular and beat out MySpace was because of its clean layout. It’s the same reason Google beat out Yahoo, MSN and what ever search engines there were at the time.

I like the old style of Facebook. I am using their timeline now and i want to get back at the old one. But i do not know how to do it. Anyone have idea how to do it? Thanks in advance.

As far as I know - you can’t!

All has been said more than once, and the OP never came back to this thread.
Time to move on.
Thread closed.