Foot locker shoe bot/twitter link grabber help!

I would like to make my own Foot locker bot that can grab a twitter link that Foot locker Tweets, and automatically open a new tab where the bot will then add to cart (my size) in less than 10 seconds.

All I would have to do is checkout. The bot must be accessible to anyone with a username, that I can add or remove whenever I feel like because I am the ADMIN. The bot must be a chrome extension and an app that must be authorized by twitter for it to start monitoring Foot locker’s twitter timeline for a specific KEYWORD.

The bot must have an option page. This is where I or anyone can edit to there specific need.

The option page must have the following:

SwooshSniperUsername:

Keyword:

Exclude:

Size:

Notification Email:

Notification me ?: [Yes] [No]

Refresh Unavailable Product Time:

Refresh Delayed Time:

[SAVE] <button.>

I really need help, if someone can help me step by step making this bot and how do I write the script for the specific function?

Thanks so much y’all

You should hire an expert programmer to do this and this is not the place to do it. Go to a marketplace such as flippa or to a freelance website like odesk or elancer or similar

As molona says, you should hire someone to do this.
If you really, really, really want to do it yourself, you should start off by breaking the problem down into small pieces (for example read this article on how to make a Chrome extension) and move on from there.

@thewolf123; you seem to have a pretty good idea of what you want. That’s a good start.

What have you done so far?