Footer Social Icon Colors

My Website https://menupriceforcanada.com
Screenshot 2024-03-19 044840
Footer Social icons are Black on some pages while its normal on others.

Oof, the last thing you should be worrying about right now is the black social media icons. Your website has a ton of useless requests and warnings going on. Last count was 1200+ in about 60 seconds. Get rid of all the lame trackers and such as they are doing nothing but dragging your site down. Then fix the additional errors in the console.

Once you have all that crud gone, perhaps that will fix the issue with the social links.

I am using Analytics and Clarity. Recently, i was using their plugins, but I removed them and pasted their code to connect. Is it enough, or should I do anything more?

The styling for the icons seems to be contained in this file which is not present on the pages where the styling is missing. If I dynamically add those rules the icons appear but seems to be a rather large file just for the icons.

I’m assuming you probably have a smaller version of the styles somewhere but there’s much to much code for me to look through manually and I don’t do wordpress anyway so it might be a file you are dynamically generating.