How can i increase my Facebook page and Twitter followers

You need to focus on the quality of the content you post, but also on the quantity. If you only post new stuff every once in a while, chances are that people will become less interested in your website

You have to follow more then more people and share your services and product with attractive image with good and informative content.

try to post in FB group. The 1st important point is you must post in your niche group…for example if you have asp.net learning course website and you are posting in php group your post can bring you some traffic but they will just increase your bounce rate. And the 2nd pointer is, your post must be small with catchy title. Fb browsing is very fast no one login and check the FB stuffs for 2 hrs straight…If your post is 400-500 words no one is going to read all that …

Hi

Post quality content with attractive images (Images will attract the visitors and grab the attention)

Here’s the ultimate guide to getting more Facebook likes:

I personally buy twitter followers, it’s the easiest way to increase your followers on twitter. For example you can get 5000 follower for just 15$ on thinksociable.com, traffic to my site increased to 100-200 visits per tweet.

There are plenty of other services out there, but most of them have only bots.

There are always plenty of free ways, but you need a lot of time to build some follower/fan count.

But what’s the point? They won’t have any interest in you, and it spoils the whole concept of social media. You may feel good about yourself having such a high follower count, but no one else will care.

And how much did your bounce rate increase?

I don’t know about Facebook, but I recently discovered a program called SocialWax that is an auto-favorite program. This is much better than purchasing bulk Twitter followers. The program favorite hundreds of tweets using targeted keywords, so you gain followers that are relevant to the brand or the account that you are trying to build. The favorite is just initiating the interaction, and then it is on the user to choose to follow you or not. This leads to a steady gain of real followers. There are other auto-favorite programs, but SocialWax doesn’t favorite spammy tweets like they do. They are on Twitter @socialwaxer. Hopefully this helps.

There is only one legal way to get more likes and followers, that is promoting your Facebook pages and Twitter accounts. Search on google, you will get the instructions how to promote these. There is one more way to get free likes and followers. It is by exchanging. You can use sites like AddMeFast, Like4Like etc. for exchanging social activities.

One facebook first most imporatant thing is your profile. when profile is attractive and meaning full then peoples are taking intrest. Sencond option is your post are interesting then its help to create traffic on your facebook site.

Put twitter and facebook badge on your websites and blogs
Be an active user
Do Regular and Attractive Posting
Tweet jokes and stories
Tell all of your friends or invite them

Keep posting interesting thoughts and catchy photos regularly. Also keep sending friend requests.

My twitter bounce rate is 50%

there is a lot of ways & each way depend on your budget how fast you want to increase it
1- you can use facebook & twitter ads if you have a good budget
2- you can use the natural ways post regularly interesting post , enhance your profile & connect your two profile together that will grantee interesting fans with your field but will take long tome
3- if you are in a harry you can use sites which you can exchange likes & following it is a very fast way you can get fans with but not all of them will be interesting with your major but it will make you have thousands of fans in a few time
4- you can use the automatic liker but that is a very dangerous way because they can steel your accounts because you will give them admin permission it will make you get 100000 fan in less than 5 minutes but i do not recommend that

Join/Follow other Groups, Pages and people who have same interest as you. Read their posts and reply them by adding your advertise too. keep regular updates. It is a slow process but you will get only real people who will take interest in your business.

I think it’s a long-term work,just keep running them with useful content

you can increase fb page likes by follow below link http://www.ignitesocialmedia.com/facebook-marketing/20-ways-increase-facebook-page-visibility-rank-news-feed/

and for twitter http://www.wikihow.com/Get-More-Followers-on-Twitter

Apart from sharing your business information on facebook and twitter, also share something interesting or attractive things which can engage your visitors. If you are working for local business share some updates of your business location or city also, it will help you in increasing followers.

try to make some competitions with prices.
find some really funny staff in your niche and post it.
cooperate with similiar but non competitive sites.