How can i increase my Facebook page and Twitter followers

Well , in order to increase likes on Facebook page & Follower on Twitter page we need to follow few simple steps:
for instance we need to keep our company page updated.
Keep your users, audience engage in order to promote your brands, products ,services & offering.
Try to join the groups specific to your company. follow those category on Twitter which has relevancy to your products & services.

You can go for creating events on Face book to keep your customers engage.

Yes,Just keep updating with creative content stay alive !

There are many ways to increases FB and twitter followers. You can try Getlikehits , it helps you.

I have tried Addmefast previously but I am able to link up my twitter account. As when i add it it always says the username is incorrect but I am using the same for my twitter. Don’t know hwy it happens… Does I am doing some thing wrong with that

What i’ve realized lately is that aside from tweeting your facebook page to all of your followers or sharing your twitter page in your facebook page, and being active in those social networks, you can also promote your pages in forums, other online profiles you have, and even when submitting articles in article directories by putting your links in the author box.

Update your facebook and twitter regularly by providing useful and relevant information. Spend a lot more time there, interacting with people. Also u can use free tools for increasing likes and followers.
addmefast.com

you can email your Facebook links to request to like them and add them. u can follow those person who are having more followers of them and make your post attractive and knowledgeable so people likes to read…

There are a lot of different strategies to get instant engagement. Sharing centre is effective, you can easily find share for share groups (s4s) where admins share between each other. Fanwave worked the best for me: apps.facebook.com/joinfanwave/ (an App- you get connected to different pages, easier targeting, search of content, and insights in engagement). Every option is good, but keep in mind-constancy and quality are keys to viral success.

But it seems a little hard to add more friends on Facebook…

How can increase your Facebook page and Twitter followers by doing following things:
1 Have a blog
2 Use the Hashtag
3 Follow and follow back
4 Use Facebook app
5 Load videos and embed on your site

And provide useful or interesting content

Providing useful or interesting content is always going to be the key to having organic growth on Facebook or Twitter.

On Twitter you can build up followers relatively easily;

1. Start following people who you think will be interested in your profile
  2. Wait a few days / week for them to follow you back
  3. If they don’t follow you back, un-follow them

The whole process can be pretty time consuming, but can be sped up by using services that utilise twitters API, or you can pay someone to do it for you.
I use a service called Twiz, which has been working well.

To increase followers :-

1. Add the Facebook like tools to your website or blog.
  2. Invite all your email subscribers.
  3. Make a compelling welcome video.
  4. Photo tagging on Facebook can help you to increase traffic.
  5. Make your Facebook and twitter page worth visiting.
  6. Keep learning and stay genuinely interested in your fans.
  7. Don’t spam other pages or groups with your links.
  8. Post something really valuable and ask people to re tweet your link.
    If you will follow these steps then your followers on Facebook and Twitter will surely increase.