How To Improve site Traffic

Work hard to get more traffic

Being consistent and persistent is very important; along with having a good unique niche that keeps them coming back and spreading the word.

I like squidoo and hubpages
ezine articles are good
keeping content updated

We even pass out 100’s to thousands of flyers throughout the week and weekend.

Best of luck!

funrivers

double/duplicated posting accidentally… please ignore

I use article submission, directory submissioin, and SEO to produce traffic for my sites. So far so good in the early months of my sites.

I tried classifieds sites for promoting one of my MFA sites…It worked at first…got abt 20 uniques in one day from 2 ads…but now they keep flagging me …
I posted in the buy sell category…and since my site deals with a market that would buy and sell baby products i posted an ad giving free guidance for buying these products(i do have content for that in my site)…

Im posting to ezinearticles…just 2 so far…minimal traffic…maybe ill try posting many more articles and see…if a few start getting reprinted…it should increase my backlinks!

Im making videos…anyone has any experience on posting videos to youtube?..if it works or not…i mean i have video editing software…and can do it fast…but how easy is it to get traffic from tat?

optimize your site… build links as many as you can, promotion is a great help too!

Hi even if your website is an SEO site, to get more traffic, you must consider SEO yourself. As the site is a SEO site, you may be well aware of the techniques I believe. However, don’t stick to old SEO techniques like social bookmarking and article submission. Think outside the box.

There are many free and paid methods to drive traffic to your site. Here’s a few that you can try right away: article posting, branded videos submitted to youtube, social marketing (stumble/digg/etc), press releases and other high traffic sites like gumtree and craigslist.

For paid traffic, pay per click is one of the more reliable methods.

Article and press release submission is very useful to improve your traffic.

yeah…some good tips here. will try with my site www.triumphvillage.com

optimize effective keyword if you want to improve web site traffic. Start a blog and participate in other blogs. Add something interactive to the site that will make people come back over and over.

use all seo trics like both on-page and off-page.

good for off-page:-
forums posting
articles submission
blogging
communities discussion
Meta tags updation
yahoo answer
Google groups
content rewrite and update regular
social bookmarkings
Link building and more.

Thanks Dranujgupta for your tricks.
Media advertising and online advertising also helpful for generate huge traffic.

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask you that … is it true that RSS feeds generate traffic?

thanks

Try some Offpage SEO. Like article submission, directory submission, press release distribution etc. All are effective in driving more traffic to the website.

digg is very effective, however you have to remain very active for it to work for you and ofcourse have content that is useful. Give your users a reason to bookmark your site. Every website should provide a REAL solution to a problem, suggestions, or entertainment.

Forum signatures
best content
blog comments
social bookmarkings
yahoo answer

I think, forum signatures is more associated with pr, and content is more associated with seo skills. Most of blog comments now have been spammed.

Submit your site to directories… Make sure the directories have high PR…

As said by other users, SEO is the ultimate traffic building machine for your website.

Say what? Um, where did you get that idea from?

It’s advertising and word of mouth.