How to increase ranking for shopping cart website?

how to increase ranking for shopping cart website?

Here are a few options and tips to drive more targeted traffic to your website:

1- Grow your social media presence. Create and become engaged on your company’s Facebook page. Tweet often about relevant news in your industry. Seek new strategic relationships from your LinkedIn page.
2- Optimize your website for the search engines by having relevant key words, titles, and meta descriptions on your website. On-page text and copy plays a vital role in ranking of websites. Without a vast knowledge of SEO, the wise thing would be for you to outsource this aspect to professionals.
3- Release remarkable content and build up back links to your website. Submitting and syndicating all forms of content around the web is a great way to increase search engine rankings and drive search traffic to your website. Videos, articles, press releases, podcasts, and social bookmarking are a few types of content that you can submit to various websites.
4- Paid Traffic. There are many ways to pay for website traffic. Facebook Advertising, Google, Bing, Yahoo, and just about any website that has a significant amount of traffic can be a potential avenue for you to pay for advertising. When doing paid traffic, be sure to start small, carefully analyze results, and grow accordingly.

I have a same problem but i am doing some SEO work and getting good visitor to my. though it is less visit but quite enough for start up.

Hi,

I would suggest you to do proper one page for your website and start the promotion of the same.
Activities that i would suggest you to are:

• products listing
  • classifieds posting
  • business listing
  • Blog Marketing
  • Article Marketing
  • Social media marketing etc.

To increase your website rank you should concentrate upon good content, quality back links from high ranked PR sites, submitting directories, creating and publishing articles, Social media promotion.

You can create your product page on Facebook and start promoting it as it can help you to generate genuine traffic. Google Plus community can also be a good option to optimize your traffic. Generating backlinks from high traffic site can also help you to increase your website ranking.