I have a popular Facebook page... how can I reach 1 million LIKES faster?

I run a popular Facebook page that posts funny videos. I am currently at 50,000 Likes…

I have seen many other pages like mine that have been around for less than a year but are way more popular, in the 2+ million range.

What are some good tactics for me to blow up my likes faster?

How did you get it to 50K? Is it real likes?

I have a funny animal pics site, but i only got 2K likes, wich i got from paid FB advertising

I have the same question with HungryLama.

If you know about how to get 50K real likes which from human instead of the auto bot, you should know about to increase from the 50K likes to 1 million likes. Because getting 50K real likes is not easy.

Speed of getting new likes influenced by trend factor. If you create a FB page which related to hot topic and almost no competition then the FB page can get loads of new likes quickly. And make sure to keep update it to speed spreading process.

Are you engaging enough with your fans?

How often do you post statuses?

All these questions might factor into why you’re not growing as fast.

I would watch those other popular page very closely and see how they go about their promotion for their page.

• Samuel, Internet Dreams

How many likes are there already?

Thank you for your responses.

Yes, they are 50k REAL likes. I post videos daily and get great responses but the page is growing slower than I expected it to.

Before, Facebook used to have a fangate which helped increase the Likes fast but since they removed it, it’s been tough.

Any other pointers on getting to 1 mil quickly?

First it depends what about your page then think about only 1k and you are talking about 1M.

I am too having the same question…Currently i am having 22k likes…

Im just losing likes, 1 every second day or so, bleh

How to you increase 50,000 likes, it is already high amount of likes according to me and not have any easy method to get 2+ million real likes.

Have you tried facebook advertising ?
If you are looking at bots - you can try add.me fast

make more and more friends add posts on your walls and pictures to have as much like as you can

I’m not a big social media user, but I have tried and tested FB. One thing I found was that getting Likes takes off exponentially when you find something current that people are passionate about. For example, if you’re in the food industry you have to watch all the food shows, know what’s going on and when something pops onto the scene that is new and exciting, you need to be one of the first to take on the subject. The more controversial, the better, but keep it on-topic. You don’t want to do politics on a food page.

The best way to do it by using facebook advertising

Post and share 5 to 7 interesting posts daily on your fb page or you can buy real likes. They are also easily available in the market

Facebook advertising is best way to achieve more likes faster. But high amount of likes(1 million likes) in short period cannot be looks like as a real likes. Frequent sharing in groups with useful post will helps you to get more likes.
Try to share video or image it works better than other.

It’s been over a month since the OP was here, so presumably they’ve found an answer or lost interest.

Thanks to all who contributed. Thread closed.