London 2012 Olympics

That was nothing compared with what happened earlier this year at a competition where a Kazakhstani lass receiving her gold medal was greeted with Borat’s version of her nation’s anthem. :lol:

I saw a lot of sports and what I conclude is that those athletes who compete in the Olympics all have supernatural abilities, not just ordinary people

i saw only two games food ball and hockey.

food ball ???

Yes, it’s a popular game the athletes play in the village cafeteria once their events are over. No doubt recorded on YouTube somewhere. :rolleyes:

I didn’t know this. Is this serious? Any YouTube link? That seems so much fun.

India has won 6 medals in London Olympics. But no Gold Medal. Hope India will win More medals in Peru Olympics 2016.

Presumably India will win all of the gold medals in Peru, because no other country will be competing there. :wink:

Couldn’t you hear me laughing as I wrote that?

Read the two posts previous to mine. :eyebrow:

what i love about these threads is how often people post stuff without reading the thread

we are allowed to have harmless fun as a result, yes?

:slight_smile:

food ball – i almost plotzed

Olympics? When? Where?
Most importantly, can you buy a concentrate (or anything where you just add water)?

LOL. I am laughing at myself now. My bad.

Hi manikunis,
I want to tell you that next Olympics will not be in Peru, B’coz next host city of the Olympics games will be Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Lets hope that 2016 Olympics- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil will be better. One of the shocking stories were about the badminton players. players got disqualified because they purposely tried to losse so that they will get a good team in the next round. The officials should have foreseen these loop holes.

Eh? Officials should have foreseen that top teams - instead of striving to demonstrate how good they were - tried to throw a match to get an easier draw in the next round? That seems so perverse I’m not surprised nobody had anticipated it. And it wasn’t a loophole - they were quite rightly disqualified. Perhaps you could explain how you think this could have been handled better, and what safeguards should be put in place to prevent it occurring again?

Really i missed the oplympics this time i was so busy in my work that found no time for it… Pity on me…

I saw badminton and wrestling.

The best part is the opening and closing of the Olympics