Member of the Month January 2010

As you already know, we changed the schedules to choose the Member of the Month due to repeated delays and we didn’t want that to happen anymore. And yes, we’re on time :smiley:

Please, join me to congratulate Jeff Walden, our Member of the Month for January 2010.

He has shown an outstanding willing to help and is pretty much around everywhere.

Congratulations Jeff (formely known as hyperbolik)! Well deserved and well done!

Notes:

[list][] Is there an interview? Yes
[
] Do you have it? Yes, I do
[] Why aren’t you posting it, yet? Aaaaah! Surprise, surprise! But I’ll keep the mistery a little longer :smiley:
[
] So when are we going to read it? Don’t have a exact date. I have the interview and Jeff’s answers and all but the little surprise may take about a week. Waiting for something here :smiley:
[/list]

Indeed a well deserved award Jeff, well done :tup:

Congratulations Jeff - well deserved :slight_smile:

Congrats, Jeff! Well overdue it was, too! :slight_smile:

Should this thread mention JeffWalden is the artist formerly known as Hyperbolik? For those who know him by that name only.

And congrats : )

edited and changed…thanks Stomme :smiley:

now thats what I call making an impact statement :lol:

Jeff, congratulations and enjoy! :award: :beer: :musicman::cheer:

Congrats Jeff!

Congrats! :smiley:

Woohoo! Thanks everyone. I really enjoy being a part of the community here at SitePoint. I guess I know that I’m addicted when the first thing I do in the morning is crawl the forums. (:

Congratulations Jeff, we both know what molona’s secret is and the others will certainly get a nice surprise when we make the announcement :wink:

:Partydude: Congratulations, long overdue :slight_smile:

@alex - molona has indeed many secrets :hush:

@Jeff - I’m glad I’m not the only one who does that too :rofl:

Well done, certainly deserved. Can’t wait till the… thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats Jeff. :beer:

Congrats Jeff! :slight_smile:

Congratulations Jeff. :slight_smile:

Like mizwizzy, I’m glad it’s not just me doing that! :lol:

Me being young I like mah sleep…if I have an 8 A.M. class I wake up an hour ahead when I should to get on here :rofl:.

Congratulations Jeff :nanaman:!!!

Congrats to Jeff! It’s great to see a steady stream of people coming in and making a difference!

Congratulations :slight_smile: