Member of the Month January 2010

Hm, I don’t want to be a party-pooper and I understand there’s other stuff wrapped up with this but by the time it comes out there’ll be another Motm and that’s kinda poopin’ on Jeff’s party, y’know?

Just mentioning.

Plus my interview was teh awesome. : )

congratulation.

I think I know what the surprise is! :eek: Well done on the Member of the Month and congratulations on being a Mentor, Jeff! :smiley:

You can get that interview posted now can’t you molona? Come onnnn! I’m at the edge of my seat here! :lol:

Andrew Cooper

Yes, Stomme, your interview was great :D. But I don’t think that it will overlap with the new MOTM because they are so very different!

Off Topic:

I think I know what the surprise is!

You know that? If you think that it is because Jeff has become a mentor… Maybe it was that and maybe it wasn’t…

I’m afraid that Stomme can check the private areas and I can’t keep the secret away from her but… hehehehe… I can from everyone else. I do hope that you are very and extremely surprised when you see it (mentor or no mentor :p)

As a I said, the interview is mixed and part of something larger… so the interview was never the problem but putting everything together. Hopefully (I make no promises), next week we will have everything in order and we can make everything public. :smiley:

Ama gonna hold ya on that “next week” thing.

Well STomme if not then you could try your luck at another interview lol ;).

Congratulations on the mentorship though :slight_smile:

Congrats, Jeff!