Need help adding Video to website

Yes this is best suited for someone with a limited budget, and time to learn, though if money is not as important then Apple has some great software for your needs.

Althoug Apple Final Cut Pro X has been widely critisized by people that used version 7, It is a decent price and has some great features that may help you for example from http://www.nytimes.com/…

In fact, an ingenious feature called Compound Clips lets you collapse a stack of audio and video clips into a single, merged filmstrip on the timeline. You can adjust it, move it and apply effects as if it were a single unit, and then un-merge it anytime you like. Compound Clips make it simple to manage with a complicated composition without going quietly insane.

One type of ‘talking head/testimonial’ that does seem to garner the right sort of attention is a video scripted from a business owner or high ranking employee of a company; in general people like to know who they are buying from, and gage whether or not they ‘like’ someone. A picture or a video in this regard can actually lend credibility. In fact, people have made video testimonials work when the create an environment of credibility - hard to do but possible.

I guess a good ‘take away’ from this thread is that, one must be careful in the way that they use multimedia; as a supportive medium it can be very effective.

May your motion pictures be great :slight_smile:

Steve

An example I can think of that did impress me (as a kid) was when the owner of Remington shavers declared—“I was so impressed, I bought the company”. But that’s rare.