Photography Competition Phase Two Coming Up! Now it's really time to Name that Tune!

I humbly admit that the only language I come close to being fluent in is American English. So I had to try a Google Translate

Your child’s pain is not you wish your bed. There’s allies fear. More more more more more until he’s here to turn your gods, I review Read more Read more, here, that’s spanned more Top right time with the more complete information and no alternative, for more, more, or more.

She’s read offset. Born from a marriage. Shore. Our’s is not the street, it’s the home of the gods, here’s Note. The price of life and marriage and want more members of your bed.

I have to wonder just what the accompanying photo would look like let alone what the song might be.

There used to be a TV show in Australia that would run English song lyrics through a Japanese online translation tool and then translate them back into English with a similar tool. The results were hilarious … but to be honest, not much less meaningful than the original lyrics, which are often pretty weird these days anyway. :shifty:

I love to have the SitePoint Coffee Mug :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe this too, that’s why I’ve decided to start from square one.

I’ve sent another one.

Posted. Thank you! I knew you could do it! :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

wow, its great. i’m also interested for this competition. but i’m not so a good photographer. can i participate here?

This isn’t just for pro photographers. The competition is open to anyone with a camera (as it says in the rules).

I love photography and i love to capture unique and great movements that never comes back! but i don’t have a good photography camera yet and i have to buy one soon. But still i love to see the results.

Please do not post to this thread unless you have sent in an entry. This is not for a discussion of how you ‘wish’ you could enter. It is for entrants to ask questions about the contest if they need to. Any other posts from this point forward will be considered as fluff and dealt with accordingly.

when is the last day?

thanks technobear! i think ill sign up for it next month.

Come on guys! One day left! Send us your pictures and description, and win one of those great SP prices:

Prizes:
‣ First Place – A SitePoint Book of your choice.
‣ Second Place: A SitePoint E-Book of your choice.
‣ Third Place: A SitePoint Coffee Mug.

I want to participate int his competition… Please guide me thanx

Did you read the first post with the rules? What is it precisely that is not clear to you?

Done and dusted assuming the SPF spam filters let it in… :slight_smile:

Don’t know how you did it, but you did get around those nasty spam filters and “poof” it is entered.:magic:

It’s all in the hands. :wink:

Not really… I think you do it with mirrors.