Photography Competition Phase Two Coming Up! Now it's really time to Name that Tune!

Due to the overwhelming popularity of this contest (: the judges have decided to extend it through April 27 (next Friday) so that any of you late bloomers can get your entries in.

If you think this content is too difficult, then maybe this will help:

I came up with the idea one night when I took the dog out for his walk and the sky was incredibly bright and filled with stars. The song “Vincent” by Don McClean came to mind. In fact I couldn’t get it out of my head for the rest of the evening. If I had owned a camera that could capture the incredible beauty of the night, I would have taken a picture of the “starry, starry night”, but I didn’t. However, in an effort to get that song out of my head, I began to think of other songs that brought a picture to mind. I could think of a lot of them. I’m not going to write the titles here, because it would be unfair to other contestants and it would also mess up the second part fo this contest, which will be announced and begin on May 1.

Starting up the contest with a personal example, like you just did, probably would’ve helped more, Linda?

I agree, but it’s better late than never.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you 'till 27th (for me too!). I don’t know anything about the second part, but your idea for the contest is brilliant. It’s maybe so new as a concept that it may take a little more time to evolve.

Thanks for extending the date. I would love to take part in this competition. Will shortly submit my entry.

Great! We’re looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Ohh! Just found this. Will there be an extension on phase 2?

You have until the 15th to enter. Do you really think you need more time than that? In other words, NO there will be no extension for phase two.

Competition closing early due to lack of entries. :frowning: