Please recommend JavaScript books or tutorials

Hi antonella after long time back to u again . Well How r u ? Again need some help from u .Well first i want to tell u that ur slider helps me alots in my project thank u so much :slight_smile: Well U r Awesome in JavaScript i just want good in javascript so please can u give me any book details ya tutorial ya any advice about how i will be good in javaScriot pls :slight_smile:

Hi @Rintu, I had problems understanding your post because there were so many ‘non-words’ in there.

As for learning Javascript, have you checked out the tutorials and books at SitePoint Premium? I have bought a number of their books and find them to be very helpful and informative.

JavaScript & jQuery by Jon Duckett is usually well thought of. The only downside I know of, is that the spine of the book has a habit of coming apart.

Have you checked out the books at tutorialzine and Colorlib.

Are you asking me the question, or @rintu?

Sure thing. We have a good article on the Top 10 JavaScript books for beginners, and from a fairly recent thread on JavaScript books help we have:

Along with the following websites:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.