Regarding Secured Dedicated Servers & Cloud Servers with DDoS Protection

Hi,

I am Liza, a website owner. Currently I’m looking for a DDoS Protected Hosting service for my business. For this purpose, I’ve gone through Google research & found some lists of providers like Cloudcom, Site Ground, Dream Host etc. I also reviewed their websites which look good. But somewhere I need an expert advice, may be some of you have any knowledge about the services they provide.

Now I’m here to collect your opinion. As I belief, there are many people have dealt with the same situation.

If you could guide me to choose the right one, it would be a great help for me.

Looking to hear your expert advice…

Thanks in advance

LS2,

EVERY host provides detection and mitigation of DoS (and DDoS) attacks. They are not based on your website, though, as they impact the data center where your host’s servers are located. The additional traffic (often with incorrectly formatted TCP/IP packets) can be easily seen and blocked upstream of your website’s server.

You are to be congratulated for asking this question, however, and should ask your host (or candidate hosts) about their DoS/DDoS mitigation for “that warm, fuzzy feeling.”

“There’s no rest for the wary” but it sure beats rebuilding a website from scratch!

Regards,

DK

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.