Sitepoint Adverts

Hi all

Is there an easy way I can remove the ads from sitepoint. I really do love it here but I find the ad that is sometimes at the top of posts unbelievably intrusive. To be honest in all my years browsing the web i have never felt the need to work out how to remove ads from any site as I must just be able to mentally block them out. For some reason though the sitepoint ad that I mention has such a large negative impact that I am actually making this post (I can’t quite believe it)

Anyay I understand the need for sitepoint to make some pennies to pay for the electricy but is there a way I could just remove the ad at the top or even just move it to the side. What about paying to join Sitepoint as a VIP member which means you have the ads removed? Maybe you could get other benefits as well such as discounted books, a t-shirt (oh dear the ads have started making me ramble now)

Any help is appreciated.

Ahhhh I now feel a lot more relaxed :slight_smile:

Hi Alex, thanks for the response, I have never had the need to consider anything of this nature so I will look into it further. Obviously no names will be mentioned :wink:

Alas there isn’t any natural method to remove them (except browser extensions which block adverts) - but you didn’t hear that from me :wink: