Standard Rate for 500 word Article?

Hi,

I just want to know that what is the standard rate for 500 words Article? If i want to buy an Article then what will i pay for it?

Regards,
WS

1 Like

I do not think there is a standard rate for articles. :rolleyes: Every Article Writer charges according to their experience and work. If you are looking to get articles for a dollar then expect very bad quality. It’s just as with everything else in life, you get what you pay for, if you want high quality expect to pay for quality. If you are willing to skip quality, then there are TONS of so called writers who will write for a BUCK. If you are interested in my services you can send me a PM and I will gladly furnish samples, references and rates!!!:smiley:

yes, the effects are the best measurement criteria. You can judge the articles from their effect, which including: promotion of your products, the speed of article was indexed, the Google Page Rank of your article and more…

Some people in poor countries will write an article for $5.

I teach link bait to my bootcamp clients and sometimes,
I write link bait articles for $100ea.

Not much of a standard out there.

Bompa

I would think it also depends on the quality you want. The cheaper the cost usually the less gooder the article will be :slight_smile:

as usually happens, but often we do get surprised. In my very last experience there was this article charging around $10 per article (had him for almost a year or something and he would constantly provide me 10 a months). However after few miss understandings i had to move on and find another writer.

I ended up finding an excellent young guy, eager for knowledge and money that would provide me “detailed” reviews of the product for which I wanted the articles to be written at half the price, double the words and very well optimized for the keywords (yeah, I did paid him much more then what he asked, but all of the articles I have from him are just gaining excellent rankings and prove to provide excellent backlinks from citations etc).

But back to the standard pricing. It quiet depends really on what type of article you are after and who is it writing it. You can find a professional writer that would charge you $30-40 for a 500 words article as well as you can end up finding a very talented person that is willing to write same quality of article for much less then that ($10-$15). With most of the writers I have worked were in the $10 range for 500 words article.

Just my 2 cents from my experience…

remember you get what you pay for. anything less than $8 would get you rewritten crap or stuff that won’t pass copyscape. of course unless you get lucky and find someone reliable… but that usually won’t last long because they will finally realize their worth.

The standard rate for the 500 word articles varies from country to country. The native speakers, the article writers with higher status in ezine tends to get as high as $100 and for the third world country’s average writers it can be as low as $1.

$5 in third world countries? Are you sure? That seems like a fortune to them; most will do it for a buck!!! The quality is bad, but you will find quite a few that write for a dollar.

In my experiences with the $1 people turn in articles that sound so bad that it makes my six grade daughter’s writing seem like an award winning.

I agree, I rather spend over ten dollars on a great article than waste time just to save a few bucks.:frowning:

I agree that you GET what you PAY for. Too many people want quality but aren’t willing to spend the money!!!

Well, our standard pricing for our article writing is $1 per 100 words article.

I think this pricing is reasonable.

I think this pricing is reasonable.

And here goes the race to the bottom every single thread like this turns into. In a day or so, somebody else will bid fifty cents. And so on.

You confuse typing with writing. And filling up a content bucket with any constructive site objective.

Why don’t you go ahead and pay “clients” to take your typing.

And how long does it take you to churn out that 100 words?

And how long does it take you to churn out that 100 words?
Perhaps better considered is the result. A minute. An hour. A month. Doesn’t matter all that much to the one paying for the content.

More important is the result afterwards. What did those hundred words accomplish.

For more than a few, nothing much. They did, indeed, spam the search engines for raw, unfiltered traffic. But did nothing to qualify, interest, or convert the traffic coming in.

Consequently bandwidth costs rise but income doesn’t. A net loss.
[B]
[COLOR=DarkRed] Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. Cost is what you really pay on the way to realizing value.

[/COLOR][/B]A lot of people are about to realize the true cost of substituting price for sound judgment of value. Low price does not reduce your risk – low price often increases risk and cost.

I currently write for 1$ per 100 words only because i just stared, although once I hit about 50 samples or so ill charge much much probaly about 3-4$ per 100 words which i think is pretty good given the fact im American born and raised. If anyone wants to see any samples feel free to pm me i want an honest opinon on my writing style and how much to charge if possible :wink:

I have to say that if what you wrote here is an example of your best work, you have a long way to go. American born? Why is it that you don’t know the proper form for writing currency? (1$ instead of $1.00).

The word “I” should always be capitalized. The word ill, I am assuming is supposed to be I’ll. You’ve misspelled probably. You’ve omitted the comma before which. You’ve misspelled I’m. You’ve misspelled opinion.

Do you really expect that someone would want to pay you for this?

I think it would be a lot more than just $5 from a 3rd world country even though thats cheap labor. Good articles in the US would be about $100 per 500 words or even more if the articles come with images or such like in review articles. Good help is hard to find either way … best off getting a college intern in my opinion

I think 1$ for staring at 100 words is a good rate. If you can get the font down you could maybe fit 1,000 words on a page and get $10. :smiley:

Shyflower’s right. If your craft is “words” you’d better get good at writing 'em.

That would be 10$.

It really depends on the quality. I know many providers who would write it for you at $2, or $3, I also know people who write 500 words for $75. It totally depends on what quality you are looking for and what type of content you are looking at.

I charge $0.02 - $0.04 per word for a blog post or an article, whereas for a link-bait I charge $0.10 - $0.15 per word.

Hope this helped.