Tools in increasing Twitter followers and FB fanpag likes

make up your page design, show some interactive motions and dont get too over on marketing, just plan to run page for USERS, not become SELLER…

I think you can add random people. And add the followers of your competitors.

I have doubts about how many people use Twitter for marketing purposes. I can spot spam a mile away, so I assume others can too. But, offering something of genuine value, as has been noted already, works nicely. Patience and time are musts. There are no quick fixes that truly work.

Twiends.com was an effective tool to increase both twitter and Facebook page followers,but recently they shut down their Facebook page-like option.What you can do is post a big “like” box into your website (if you have one) and hope for people to like it.<snip>

I think it will not giving much benefit to drive just a traffic i.e also not a relevant to your product… You just update your main important informations about the product on your social network and interested traffic will automatically coming to you… rather to use tools for increasing the no. of followers and FB page fans…

we can also do manually, but it little bit hard, twiends.com is great to increasing Twitter, facebook followers.

True…plus it’s all rather shady anyway…

thank you for all replies, I’ve Been trying so hard to increase my followers/ likes for the past few months and hopefully I would get the result that I really wanted

In my opinion there is no benefit in buying followers and fans because in this way you don’t get potential users. For twitter there are various tools available for increasing the followers of your profile but they are not quality users and basically it happens that when you follow them, in turn they follow you back and in this way followers increase. But this is of no benefit as you are just increasing the fan following but not getting the targeted traffic.

Rather than wasting time on finding out the tools just concentrate on the quality of content you are posting on the social media networks and when your content appeals the users you automatically get traffic as well as increase in fan following.

Well, I agree with you Rawebmaster. So far, I’m concentrating on the content that I’m posting on my Facebook and twitter

I have hundreds of friends and followers on facebook and tweeter but I am unable to improve my business because they never likes my fan page. I think this whole thing is just waste of time.

well I guess, it depends on the type of business. perhaps we just have formulate an effective strategy to make use of facebook and twitter

need to mention others in your tweetes and same time your own @twitterid as well , and follow others and they will follow you . provide the best contents in your tweets which attract users and they will follow you

I would suggest you look up people to follow on Twitter and Like on Facebook. People who you follow/like tend to follow/like you back. About 1/3 of the people I follow on Twitter follow me back, so think about that if you are want a certain number of followers!

You should target people in your target market of customers, so they can see what your doing. Also, add people/businesses who are well known in your area so you have a links to credible information.

Also, tweet/post regularly with information which is interesting. It is important you look like your know your area of business in order to keep people interested.

Thanks, I will apply that. Well using Facebook and twitter for marketing can’t be done overnight, it takes time, patience and effort before it will bear its sweetest fruit. That’s the lesson I’ve learn on this

It takes time to build up a following in social media, if you want them to stay. I have 3 pieces of advice:

1. Create valuable content
  2. skip to 3.
  3. Always remember 1.

I’ve heard also about youlikehits.
But, to be honest, I don’t understand why people want to have so many fictional likes/ followers…

I used two tools which i consider to be just wastage of time the followers that i get from there was temporary.

if your target is just to increase likes and followers then use twiends, if your target is to promote your business among the people which you consider is going to be your future customer, brings your followers and like manually. spending a time regularly is the only option you have to get results.

My most valuable tool is “content”- write good content, bro.