Tools in increasing Twitter followers and FB fanpag likes

There are many groups in LinkedIn where you can promote your FB page and Twitter, but it’s very time-consuming as you have to also like other people’s pages and communicate somehow.

Also your can use FB ads for promoting and liking your page - here depending on your niche you can choose more or less targeted likes and there is a possibility that people will stay active in your group.

Getting the fans from tools will not add any value to your fan page. Having good and relavent content is the way to go. Think about it what makes you click on a story from your facebook feeds and try to come up with that type of content to attract users.

Twitter snooze, Twitterless, Friend and follow and Tweepler are some additional tools that I might add to your list of twitter follow/follower tools.

I suggest you to build a page with value and expose it to your users online or off depending on your business.Use promotional campaign and start driving traffic also make use of Social Networking Sites and post, comment or update your Facebook fan page and since Facebook can be connected with Twitter, your friends in Facebook who also have Twitter may follow you…

Have you try youlikehits.com The site is excellent one for earning Facebook likes and Twitter followers.

hi friend,
use justun follow, socialoomph, dossy.org/twitter/karma, tweetdeck to increase twitter followers.
it may help you.

thanks.

There are multiple tool to get the user for the fanpage. But as i myself have used the same i got hundreds of likes in a day for my Facebook fanpage but it. I was using twinds.com for the same. But after some day i found that my likes are reducing day by day. Then i stoped to use these automatic tools and now i just use manual ways for the same. It’s very time consuming but it works.

I am using Twiends.com for increase my followers. Its working on you follow me and I follow you strategies.

You can look for people who have the #followback tags, you’ll get quick followers that can help you branch out to get more. Otherwise, a lot of sites like “twiends” and such, can get your account banned and you’ll usually lose your followers fast anyways. As they’ll “follow” for seeds or what not, then unfollow later.

Best way to get followers is through your blog/website, these are interested users that WILL convert on your offers, not spam/junk and useless.

Followers we are getting from the twiend are relevant or just increasing the number of followers? if it only increasing the numbers then i think there is no benefit of such tolls.

Twiends and sites like it do nothing but add likes to your page, those likes don’t necessarily relate to sales because the people that are following your site aren’t necessarily interested in your product. So these numbers tend to be just superficial.

But here’s the catch, you’re online and you have two people advertising two products. They both are similarly priced and are of similar quality. You go to each website and they both have social network followers. One with say 500 followers, and one with 50. If you don’t know that these numbers can be manufactured, like most people. You may be swayed to purchase a product from the company that has more likes because it gives a false sense of popularity and quality. Showing 500 happy customers is better than showing 50. In that aspect, driving the numbers can lead to success and increased revenue. I’m not saying this will work with all new or potential customers, but it may work for a few.

you should use truff.com promaote theyour twitter followers

you can also trying to addsocials site this one is also options to get more followers in twitter and facebook fan page

Usually I just follow alot of people that are in the field Im interested in. Most professionals (I would argue most people in general) automatically follow back. You’re bound to increase your followers as long as you keep following people.

Following back when people are relevant to your stream is logical. Following back just because they follow you is not.

Simply follow others manually on twitter and on facebook there useto be a way that your friends can suggest others to like a like page but now there is no option like that until the other person is admin of that like page.

twiends is good source to increase followers…but if you need permanent followers then follow some one realted to your interest and also have less followers as compared to others…once people related to your interest follow you then simply tweet them with good post especially realted to interest that are common with you and your followers…once they like your content then there is no reason of unfollowing you

i used twiend for sometime increased by followers, @ beginning you will find it works goods, but its not generic…people often stop following after some time.

There are lots of websites that would offer you to help in increasing twitter followers but I have found any automated or semi-automated software that would help anyone to increase facebook likes fan base.

Tools cannot help you increase followers and fans. It is the quality / usefulness of the site that will help you.