UFO Over Mia Mia, Victoria, Australia

There’s a guy on Fiverr offering to do exactly that lol.

He’ll put a spaceship in any photo you want.

Why not use the ‘roll eyes’ when you mention the spaceship? Because you associate UFO with spaceships and this is the connection I’m trying to break here. UFO does not mean spaceship, the acronym may have become assosicated with them but it’s an erroneous and innacurate association, let’s not pander to it.

:hat:

Good question. No, and I wouldn’t bother.

Reasons:

1). What makes them the authority?
2). Even if they knew what it was, they wouldn’t tell.

A lot of people say to me: Did you “REPORT” it? It’s a valid question, but when I say: “Um, no, why would I?”, they start acting as if I am a fake because I didn’t report it.

I say again: Why should I report it? If there’s anyone who DOES know what’s going on, they’re not going to tell “me”! And if they don’t know what’s going on, why should I even bother with them?

I don’t report nothin’. I sincerely don’t see a point, no matter which way you look at it. I just upload things to YouTube.

edit I’d just like to add. People reporting UFO’s to “police” just gives me lol’s and rofl’s. That’s like a kindergarten child reporting a 900 foot dragon to the teacher. If I was the kid, I’ll just ignore the teacher and start moving in the other direction – and fast…

It’s probably a flaming ball of pith fired from a trebuchet in the 11th century. The fire was extinguished by the time travel. It’s pretty obvious. Look again.

I’m not saying that isn’t a ufo, but I can say it would take me no more than 5 minutes to stick a “spaceship” on an image of the sky using Photoshop.

Yeah well I have a camera but it wont record Jack.

I need a high definition camera with heaps of zoom. Or, even better one that I can hook up to a spotting scope. It costs thousands of dollars. I don’t have thousands of dollars right now.

you took a picture of a cloud, dude

also, one of those lights is jupiter

nice try, though, and good luck scraping up the dosh to buy an actual video camera