Vote For The Official SitePoint T-Shirt

hahaha, every time I check this thread #2 and #3 are tied. XD

^ Too bad #3 won’t be done in time for football : )

Stomme poes wears a lot of “geek shirts”… wearing a little babydoll shirt with a tiny Tux in the middle right now!

The three of them are great designs but…

#1 is clever but not suitable for a girl like me… I don’t like wearing ties :smiley:
#2 is very nice, and I like it a lot… smart way to use SP logo
#3 is great too… I like its simplicity and I wouldn’t mind to have it in blue too (SP blue, of course)… I do like the addition of another number on the back so it looks binary :slight_smile:
I also like the idea of having various phrases… I’ve read the one saying “There’s only 10 sorts of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don’t” :lol:

I like #1 best, and of the remaining 2, which appear to be the popular favorites, I prefer #2. Design #3 just doesn’t shout Sitepoint well enough. It seems too generic.

I went with #3. All of them were OK but I can’t see myself in any of the three (and I wear T shirts a lot).

#2 is the one I like

voted 3. I could see SP selling one in blue and one in orange and i would buy both :slight_smile:

I vote for no. 3, I would add a little blue as well though.

No 3 hands down for me, I’d even actually buy one. I wouldn’t wear number one if you paid me.

Hahahahahaa… never heard that one but love it, Shame it doesn’t work when spoken aloud.

I can’t say I liked any of them particularly, the squiggly bit from the SP logo on it’s own would have been plenty enough.

Voted #1 as best of the bunch :slight_smile:

Of these 3 designs, I prefer #2, but I wouldn’t actually buy any of them.

I actually like wearing a tie once in a while, but wouldn’t wear one printed on a t-shirt. The third design is just too sports-like and not a good fit for SitePoint’s image.

Voted #3. The tie thing #1 is sexist, #2 is too busy. And Sitepoint can print this in multiple colors. Shirt vendors are used to printing the same design in multiple colors. I’d say offer it in both orange and blue to start!

#1 for me, great idea with the tie :slight_smile:

Would prefer choice of NAVY color t-shirt, with choice #3

I would buy either #1 or #2. I won’t buy #3. What on earth has sports got to do with sitepoint? Seems a very Americanised shirt anyway.

You can’t please all of the people all of the time. I tried to select three shirts that would appeal across a broad spectrum of people. I’m happy with my choices.

Intriguing survey.

I wonder how many of those who’ve voted, would actually buy one anyway? I know I wouldn’t. I just voted for #3 coz I really didn’t want the other 2 to win. But I aren’t going to buy a #3.

Good guess, but actually, it wasn’t… :smiley:

It has a geek-factor but not an especially great one it is rather old-hat and subdued that’s more “techie-corporate” than geek. If I were to wear a t-shirt and tie I actually would wear a real tie on top of the t-shirt. :wink:

Off Topic:

The hee-hawing Jack-Ass (Mule) head t-shirt was an absolute woman magnet; you wouldn’t believe the amount of admiring female complements I got from that one.

If the design I chose gets printed; I might consider getting hold of one.

I think #2 best fits Sitepoint branding but I wouldn’t look at it if I saw someone wearing it. #3 has the best “eye-catching” design and it’s nice because most people would just wonder what the hell it means!

How about #1 with suspenders instead of a tie for those who are ultra casual?:smiley:
MIke E:eye: