Vote For The Official SitePoint T-Shirt

WOW I did not think it would be that close entry 3 is just LOUD:eek: come on 1:D:rofl:

Mike E:eye:

I don’t know, it would look great at coding competitions!!!

:wink:

I like the color of #3 but i like the design of #2

T-shirt are of casuals and i can’t imagine wearing a tie with the t-shirts, even its printed on that… :wink:

i voted for #3

But i’m worried about some of the best designs haven’t selected for the final list…

I’m hearing you all on the orange. If that design wins then we’ll definitely consider a blue option.

anyone remember the Computerworld buttons that were distributed at trade shows throughout the 70s and early 80s? Yes … there were computers back then.

Agree 100% Chris. #3 it is. Only I look terrible in orange. Can we have a dark blue version too?

i review some of the entry of this 3 designer, and i review you the comment in this thread…in #1 its not a unisex t-shirt for me…#2 a nice design but to busy, and i look some of his design some of them could be a contender…#3 i like the minimalism of the design but its look like a sport t-shirt…#2 and #3 have a closer votes…so good luck who will be the winner…

picked #3, only because I don’t like 2 and 1 is far behind but would be my top pick. White t-shirts don’t stay white for me either.

My, it’s close.

#3 for me, just because I like orange. But I really don’t like the sitepoint logos on the sleeves.

#1 would be cool if it was just plain white on the front. I like the idea, but I happen to hate ties. Or the other way around (logo on front, plain back) would be great too. Minimalism all the way.

#2… just too much. Like arcwhite, the straight edges and curves don’t go well together.

like this:

I voted 2 for best design but the one I’d be most likely to wear is #3. #1 is the worst on all fronts. I’d NEVER wear a fake necktie shirt just on the corn factor.

My vote just made it a tie… fun :wink:

1. Just didnt like the tie
  2. Voted for it
  3. Looked to much like sports shirts.

I cannot believe #2 is in the lead. That design is terrible.

I love the #2 one. I didnot like the color of 3# :frowning: for it will be too attractive.
#1 seems I am not well dressed #lol

No one!:mad:

I had to vote 3

My vote is for Entry #1. The design is simple and I think it works really well. Not too crazy about the other entries (#2 has too much going on, #3 has a cheesy tagline that’s been done before and the number on the back needs meaning, kinda also cheapens the brand a little). I’m a little surprised that Entry #1 is in last place.

You guys have no taste. #1 all the way.

#1 was interesting for a second, but designs like that just don’t work with a ribbed collar t-shirt. Blah.

Overall I like #3, love the slogan, and I agree with everyone’s great suggestions that could make it more awesome. It has so much potential! (Like adding some blue, or offering it in different t-shirt colors… I think chrishoward’s suggestions are very clever :3).

None of these T-Shirts look “official” to me. They look like derivatives of an official version but none of them come across as a base Sitepoint Tee that you can wear anywhere and get the point across without being too artistic. I wouldn’t vote for any of them.

Flamin typical. The one I like is running last right now.

Number 1 all the way. :slight_smile: