Welcoming New Authors: January - March 2015

Originally published at: http://www.sitepoint.com/welcoming-new-authors-january-march-2015/

With a new schedule and regime, we changed the author introduction post to a once per three months frequency rather than every other month like it was. As March is drawing to an end (already?!), let’s see which new souls joined us in this era of peer review. We’ll also use this opportunity to mention our newest regular authors.

Regular Authors

We’ve seen an influx of increased enthusiasm from our most prolific members. The first two who get to pin this medal to their chest are as follows:

Younes Rafie, Morocco

Younes has been with us for a while, and has been aiming for the regular author position since Q3 2014. When a man knows what he wants, there’s little that will stand in his way, and Younes grabbed the opportunity by the throat. In 2014, he was one of our most prolific authors and in 2015 he only increased his output, always keeping quality and interesting topics in mind. I take great pride in being able to welcome him into the regulars circle, and I feel like he’s just getting started.

So far (in 2015), Younes published a whopping six posts and two quick tips. Keep up the great work!

Daniel Sipos, Belgium

Danny has been our Drupal expert since the day he joined. If anything was going on in the Drupal world we should know about, he was right on top of it, keeping everyone up to date and preparing the readership for Drupal 8’s imminent release. Danny earned his “R” badge in March, and starting with April, he’ll be a part of the regular circle.

Danny’s contributions not only to our Drupal corprus but also to the peer review process have been invaluable. He reviewed countless articles, shot pull requests left and right, and even made important suggestions for improving the entire workflow.

Danny’s 2015 portfolio counts five posts with more incoming. Excellent work!

New Authors

Apart from the regulars increasing their output, we’ve also had room to welcome some new souls on board. They are, in order:

Continue reading this article on SitePoint

Thank you so much Bruno, I’m really happy to be part of the Sitepoint community.

And we’re happy to have you : )

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.