What is Online Reputation Management?

What is Online Reputation Management? How can you help website to earn good online reputation? Pls suggest…

As sometimes comsumers are not satisfied with goods or services of the website so they post negative review regarding product on thier own. We cannot stop them then how does ORM companies work? What they do in such situations?

They cannot remove them. They only “attempt” to push them back to the 3rd or 4th page by pushing other things to the 1st or 2nd page.

Hey Chris,

I certainly can’t speak from the point of view of ORM companies, but if someone posts a negative review on my site, my first step would be to address the problem directly. This starts from figuring out what is the underlying problem that the consumer faced, fix it, and apologise to the consumer. If possible, take further conversations with the consumer offline, and offer to make any amendments. This gives a personal touch to your business, and show that you truly care for the opinions of your customers.

Here’s an article you may wish to read if you are dealing with negative customer comments: http://localvox.com/how-to-respond-to-negative-online-reviews/

• Aaron

ORM is the abbreviation of online reputation management.ORM is nothing but it is the practice of giving visitors and leads or businesses full control over their online search engine results.

1 Like

Yes, this article is very helpful to overcome from negative online reviews but possibilities are very less. But there is also a another way to overcome from it by pushing links which resides below negative online reviews in the search engine, with various link building techniques such as blogging, article submission and social bookmarking because they will help to push up those links in the search engine’s ranking.

But make sure that the content of article, blog post and social bookmarking should be very relevant to that link.

ORM is the process of monitoring, measuring, and shaping conversations concerning your brand, on the Internet. It include a Three step process which are shown below:

==> Listening to the online conversation around your brand.
==>Understanding what is being said about it and why they are saying it.
==> Interacting with your consumers to mitigate any damage to your brand that could potentially arise as a result of negative feedback about your company, product or business methods.

Right Jezabel, Online Reputation Management means push them back to the next page. Most of ORM companies follow this kind of steps during negative reviews.

With a strong reputation, you attract new clients, keep the ones you have, and grow. And while in the old days, managing a company reputation meant managing public perception across geography, today the Internet adds another important layer.

You can use Google Alerts or other alert service. Adding keywords there will tell you whenever someone mentions your company or products. From there on, you can engage in a conversation, resolve the issue and ask the person to post “Issue is resolved post” or perhaps delete it completely. That’s how we do it in Mochahost.

I say they should post honest negative reviews of their product and their company but should be reinforced with positive messages. It is meant to convey the message to people that you admit the mistakes and are willing to change them for good. This is does not guarantee 100% trust on your stakeholders’ part but it’s a great help.

Online reputation management is that which influence how you, your company and brands is preceived online. This is the way to understand the influence of an individual’s or business’s reputation.

Implement these online reputation management tips if you need to bury negative search results or establish your online reputation in the first place.

ORM will show small businesses how to assess, build, track and monitor their online reputation. In most cases, you can follow these simple steps to easily grow your personal brand and/or small business.

Many people are too focus on SEO but forgot about the importance of Online Reputation Management. You should know that online reputation is not easy to build and might cost you years of effort to make your brand reputed. But it is fragile and only takes a short time to be destroyed by your competitors’ underhanded tactics.

The main goal of online reputation management is to plaster negative comments with positive ones. It involves the process of handling the defamatory and deceitful allegations against your brand. Therefore, leave your online reputation for a professional ORM team could be the key for your online business to gain greater popularities as well as protect your brand from negative criticisms and some dishonest images made against you. You are too exposed and vulnerable to any kinds of negative publicities. If someone say that negative publicity is also publicity, they’re wrong. With actors, this statement may be true, but for any business, we can’t afford any threats which would endanger our business reputation and status.

Reputation is everything for the long hall. I do income taxes I will not take payment till they are happy. I have even take IOUs. I have been burned a little. I want to err on this way. I need satisfied customers and referrals.

Hmm yeah online reputation management means it is the practice of giving people and businesses full control over their online search results. As the internet grows and technology progresses, protecting your good name may feel like a daunting task.i think this is enough for share this information.

Facebook is such a strong media influence. I am focusing on building a positive reputation marketing plan. I have a personal page and my clients are locals. I am adding friends right now. I am wishing people a happy birthday and great family picture

Removing negative feedbacks/complaints, links which is in your page…

Along with positive reviews, Negative reviews are also very important as such reviews tell us that there is something lacking in our services and we have to address this one in order to have have good reputation.
ORM is a process of having a practice to maintain a good reputation…

1. Monitoring: The best online personal reputation management services will analyze all aspects of your website and all negative online posts.
  2. Reputation Building: Although you may not have your personal Facebook page tied directly to your company, it can affect you nonetheless.
  3. Search Engine Management: With the right SEO practices, your positive reviews will show up on the first page of search engine results.
  4. Content Management
  5. Customer Service