What kind of pets do you have?

At the moment we have pets of the invisible kind, much to my misfortune.

Do you mean like microscopic bugs and so on? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love very much to pet and special dog and i have two dogs in my home.these are very nice for me.i like very much.

Yes, Iā€™m curious, too. I feel a curiosity crisis looming

1 Like

No pets now, but I grew up with cats for most of my life.

I have a borrowed petā€¦ not sure if I should call it like that. I normally have no pets but a friend of mine asked me to look after her cat for a few days.

It would be cool if it wasnā€™t for the fact that I have asthma and cat hair is not good but the sand is worse. And the fact the the cat thinks that she owns me and Iā€™m her pillow forever and everā€¦

lol my cat is lounging on my lap even now. Or instead of saying ā€œmy catā€, saying ā€œI am her humanā€ would be more accurate :wink:

It can get to my legs after a while, but not as annoying as when she insists on being inbetween me and the keyboard and monitor.

3 Likes

I only have a 2 year old collie cross dog and a six month old Giant Flemish Bunny!

I have 2 rescue dogs. And they are the best, most loyal creatures.

I like your disclaimer. I was actually just about to ask you about that!

1 Like

oooohhhh!!! I just found this topic!
Miniature appaloosasā€“3 of 'em. They serve absolutely no function in life whatsoever, except to give me horsey kisses.

(Letā€™s see if I can upload a photoā€¦)

Thatā€™s Baby. Isnā€™t she cute? Sheā€™s sticking her tongue out. The photoā€™s a couple years old; at the time she was a couple weeks old and maybe a foot tall at the withers (front shoulder.) Here mom is hovering over her, and my avatar pic is the dad. We named her Baby due to a Pink Floyd song that came on the radio the day she was born.

5 Likes

Oh hey, this thread.

The puppy has grown a little.

(sheā€™s the big one)

I had a small black dog (Mix Papillion and Shipperk) and a small black kitten whose tail had beenā€¦ forcibly removed ā€¦ when I found it and took it in. My wife now keeps them both, and I am petless, which is good for now with the work schedule, but I miss my little friends :wink:

1 Like

We donā€™t have pets, but friends have a six-month-old Border Collie. Since he was a wee pup, two things have sent him delirious with excitement - a ball (any ball) and me. The ball I can understand but me? Why? Iā€™m not a particularly ā€œdoggyā€ person, I donā€™t carry dog biscuits in my pocketā€¦ But as itā€™s impossible to be unmoved by a creature that clearly adores you, however irrationally, I have always found myself returning the favour.

2 Likes

Aw, those are gorgeous. Could we have a photo?

Iā€™ll see what I can do - I donā€™t have one at the moment. I might have to ask his owners for one; if I approach him with a camera, itā€™s likely to get licked and snuggled to bits, along with the rest of me.

1 Like

Didnā€™t you say hubby has a smart arse phone? They usually have cameras.

Thatā€™s true - and he even knows how to use the camera on it!

Wow, he can press a button! Thatā€™s impressive. :stuck_out_tongue:
Does he know how to transfer the pics to a computer?

Now thatā€™s the flaw in the planā€¦ (I know nothing about his phone, so my only suggestion was to try connecting it directly with a cable, which I donā€™t think heā€™s done yet.) Nor has he yet worked out how to e-mail pictures to me. He can post them on Facebook though. (Not a lot of help to me, as Iā€™m not on Facebook. )

Weā€™ll work something out. I should be seeing the owner - and hopefully the dog, too - tomorrow. Iā€™ll take my trusty old compact and ask her to take a picture, if I canā€™t get one myself.

1 Like