What kind of pets do you have?

Yes, that’s what I do with mine.

I love cats, since the day I born I have cats in my life ^^ Now I have 2 one year old tabby cats, Naira and Dastan, and before, I had 3 european cats, 19 years + 21 years + 17 years. All my life with beautiful cats ^^

oh, this was my sad question. This question reminds me to think about my favourite pet relating my childhood. That was a intelligent parrot. IHe died ten years ago. Oh, i miss him

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s a Pomeranian right?

Huh? She’s a Tortoiseshell

Oh, nvm, Discourse threading isn’t all that intuitive and I missed seeing @Jeff_Mott 's avatar for a second,

look’s it to me

My brother is very easy-going and we’ve always got on well. The only occasion I can remember where he got really offended was when I described his cat as a “funny, splodgy-coloured cat”. Apparently, she was tortoiseshell and white.

1 Like

Yup! :smile:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wouldn’t even be able to describe either the dog or the cat.

And in the case of the cat, it would have been “white with lots of other colors”. First time I’ve heard the term tortoiseshell :smiley:

Getting the photo was easy enough, but I had to take it with flash, and I’ve been trying ever since to get rid of his brilliant green pupil. (Editing photos has never been my forte,) So with apologies to Nacho for my incompetence, here he is:

3 Likes

Is that a type of border collie? Or similar family?

Yes, he’s a border collie.

I mentioned him a while ago, but he’s not my dog and I didn’t have a picture at the time.

I want a border collie. Probably won’t get one for a few more years, they are fun dogs to train.

Yes - this one is very intelligent and loves learning new things.

They are manic.
I went round a mate’s house to watch the footie and he has a border collie.
He warned me not to throw anything for it (we were watching in the garden), but I didn’t listen and lobbed it a ball.
And that was that. I was the dog’s new best friend.
Throw - fetch, throw - fetch, throw -fetch … repeat a couple of hundred more times.

3 Likes

Nice looking dog! Sometimes we meet them in the park, and some of them love to round up the other dogs like sheep. Very cheeky!

2 Likes

They do seem to be particularly adept at training humans.

I had a border collie/black lab mix who died a couple years ago. Smartest freaking dog I ever met. And the most gentle dog that I have ever had. Broke my heart when we had to put him down.

Now I’ve got a father/son boxer combination. Terrific dogs, but brains were not given out in great supply when they got their share.

4 Likes

Yes, that is very true. Australian Shepherds (which I also would like to have some day) do the same and both breeds are in the 10 ten most intelligent dogs.

http://www.woofipedia.com/articles/10-intelligent-dog-breeds

1 Like