Do you work from home?

Thanks. We’re pretty stoked with it as well.

Man, it sounds like you live the good life! Jealous.

Yes i work from home:

1. I work on freelance jobs.
  2. I write articles for my blog.

(iii) is always the most difficult part for everyone :slight_smile:

Yes, I do. I wouldn’t trade my independence for nothing :wink:

Yes, I do blog posting - I need a good writers to my blogs.

I like working from home, but because at home you have no bounds and rules to follow, you can do work when you want to do. However, I am not so expert yet to work for home.

yes i m working as a SEO person by sitting at home

I work part time from home as a freelance writer and internet marketer. I like it even though it can get a bit lonely at times.

Hello Hawk! how are you? Yes, I’ve been working from home for almost 3 years and earn quite dollars per week. there is a lot of agency who outsource people, like Odesk and Elance. you’re secured when it comes to payment because they make sure that your client is verified. I also read an article from Australian Entrepreneur who also outsource people and the time is also flexible. this article might help you www.adriancahill.com/outsourcing. :slight_smile:

I do work from home for 3 years now. I like the flexibility of my working hours. The problem I’m having is the lack of outdoor socialization. I always stay at home and do my work. I don’t get to meet people, new people more importantly. I cannot expand my circle - friend and like that. My social life has been pretty stagnant. I am earning and should be happy about it, but there’s nothing else I’m having - like a life, enjoying life so to speak. I don’t know. I just hope I get to break this wall and find a way to make life enjoyable for me.

I do work at home on laptop.

Although office distraction are avoided by working at home, different distractions such as interruption from children, neighbor, friends, family may be very disruptive and special efforts should be made to make it known that you are actually working and unavailable for interruption within work hours despite your physical presence at home.

That’s nice, Grace.
What do you do exactly?

i m doind SEO from home

Yup I’ve been working at home for 2 months now! its not very stressful like on the office which a lot of people experienced and I can relax easily and freely.

When I get home, I work from home.

Well look what the cat dragged in! It is so good to see you again my friend. What brings you back around these parts?

Slow day! Thought I’d snoop in and see who’s here. Good to see you are. I might lurk around some more. In a non creepy way.

Wow, you’ve changed… :wink:

You can lurk as much as you like (creepy or not)

It is good to see you around :slight_smile:

I hope that life is treating you well