How can i increase my Facebook page and Twitter followers

Using paid ads on Facebook or Twitter isn’t necessarily going to increase your fan base or engagement. You want to concentrate on posting quality content that followers are engaging with. You can also engage with others and get a conversation started. A great way to do this is to take part in twitter chats that relate to your field or area of expertise. People follow a Twitter/FB account because it offer them something (that could be deals or prizes, behind the scenes info for a business, or just interesting content) Regardless, to build up a following it takes a lot of continuous work. Good luck.

if you want if you want increase your likes & follower you should follow Some step, its not a very hard.
1.Target people who are crazy about
2.Great title
3.Increase your friend Circle
4.Quality contact & unique
5.You do work regularly for you page

In order to increase your fan base both in Facebook and Twitter, I would suggest you to share interesting feeds for your target audiences which will encourage them to like and then share it among other users. Also, you need to like and comment on your target users post and try to strike a conversation. Then, you can expect an increase in your followers.

Done posting in both sites then automatically increase your likes and follower.

I advise you to use profile image as your product logo/ Gravatar / Avatar and apply timeline cover image to chat on what your brand is all about, you can also add some other Features like Vanity URL, Engage with readers, Use Photos and Tagging features, Make your Page attractive

On Facebook, you need to focus on your targeted potential customers. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the best days for Facebook. Saturday and Sunday are the worse. I focus on locals. I am sending messages to locals to add me as a friend. I do not want to get in trouble with Facebook for requesting an add and that person gets upset.
I keep a list in excel who I have send messages. I do not sent double messages. I only do this on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

How to get more likes/followers ?

1. Focus on content - there is no alternative to quality content. Post stuff that you like reading as a user.

2. Photos and Videos - post a lot of videos and photos. There is no better way than posting funny relvant pictures that users will enjoy watching.

3. Share - share other pages’ content and they will return the favor. Social media is about sharing cool stuff.

In our testing, we have found that it is often more difficult to grow the number of Facebook followers than it is to grow your number of Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest followers. The reason is Facebook tends to be more of a tight-knit system where people use it to keep in touch with people they know rather than connecting with a wide range of diverse people.

Twitter, however, is the opposite. People tend to use it to keep on top of the latest info from a variety of sources so they follow a larger number of people. And highly visual sites like Instagram and Pinterest have the highest rates of sharing posts with other people due to the nature of the medium. In fact, a recent report shows that visual sites are 18 times more effective at spreading content than Facebook.

However, most people are more concerned with conversion rates than just reach. When taking that into consideration, Facebook is highly effective since you are offering your products to people who tend to trust you and have a relationship with you. So while the number of followers in your Facebook account will most likely be smaller than your other social accounts, those followers will most likely generate more revenues for you than your other social accounts…with the possible exception of Twitter.

We have a full white paper on our results and findings. Please PM me if you are interested in receiving it.

Best Regards,

Tom

If you are active on twitter, post regularly and tweet at people you will definitely get followers.

Hi,
Fb is a social networking site and fb likes is so important for Lead generate.Fb show your site to google as most visited site if your page have so many like. Google count your fb page as a traffic. We can add your fb URL in so site and get more like. just like Addmefast.com.

hi,
Interact with your friends frequently, add effective pictures in your profile,provide good information,invite people,then tag and share to your friends…

use facebook as your page, then do comments on other popular pages posts.

Or if you have any other page, then share it with them

Create a Facebook List centered on a relevant topic that includes key value-adding people and Pages. Use the networks of the people and pages included to fuel initial growth of the list.

You can submit more post both are site. you should also add facebook and twitter plugs in your website. and give there your fan page link… and the check after few days you get a good result.

hi

if you increase your facebook and twitter, you can post your product or updates daily, and follow some people in your revalant business or group.

That`s exactly what every FB user should know. Thank you. But also it is pretty useful to provide some emotional links between subscribers of your page. Answer their questons, give them every possibility to create pieces of content for you. Publish this content. Do everything to make people commenting, because every big society from the sertain moment turn a selfsupporting growing system. This is when people go to your page to see familiar faces and chat. They do not care about your content. From this moment and further your content is actualy just an occasion to talk.

post interesting topics or maybe a video that you know will go viral. Have you noticed that in facebook videos that is interesting goes viral.

F-commerce is a great marketing tool now a days , if you want to drive huge traffic in your website then you have to make a facebook page and post more than 10 items each day on different topic , join different fb groups and like others page and give comment on others post .

Question If I join other local groups will they get my share feeds on income tax ?

Contest is the best method to increase your facebook page likes and twitter followers i have done that recently by offering an android mobile gained good result too