How To Improve site Traffic

See http://smallwebsitehost.com/increasing-traffic/

Try link building. Though a time consuming process, but it will surely help you get traffic.
Make sure not to randomly pick up links. One high quality, highly relevant links is thousand times better than 100 links which are not even considered good by the serach engine community.

Try http://www.bestlinksdeals.com
These guys focus on links from highly relevant article pages. You will surely get targeted traffic and your site will benefit in the long run.

Try all the techniques of off-page optimisation,
Link building
Article submission
Blog posting
Forum posting
Online advertising
Banner advertising
ā€¦
ā€¦etc. to drive traffic to your site.

[FONT=ā€œTimes New Romanā€][I]Hello,

wellā€¦ use some search engine optimization tricks we can increase traffic and page rank easily.

Main basic thing is you should work on various factors of SEO ( search engine optimization) to get your site rank & traffic well in the search engines.

Basically, you should link your site to various sites outside the world. Once you get a good number of links, and when you give links to your site and maintain certain aspects in your site like updating the content regularly etc.,

Do some link building work for your site, then we will get good traffic easily.

Iā€™m working for an SEO company. However, feel free to write to me about any further queries. My Id : Jopsons(at)gmail(dot)com
[/I][/FONT]

Also ranked high traffic keywords

A very general question with a lot of possible answer but one thing is most effective.

Hardwork in promotion

Building quality back links from related sites - look to exchange links with sites of good content.

how many percent does social bookmarking help to boost your traffic?

I copied and pasted the following from Community Hints & Tips thread that is tacked on top of this forum.

Thatā€™s the reality of getting good, consistent traffic.

A great one a poster here told me about. I do much of it already, but I put it in my favorites on the subject of making money from volumeā€¦

ROBBY007, getting targeted traffic is not as hard as you think. The two things that got the now big sites big are advertisng and word of mouth.

If I were you, I would forget seo and link building. Seo is overrated, and hyped up anyway, and practically all who do come in from search engines donā€™t buy. You want targeted buyers, not window shoppers who click on links all over the place, which most visitors from search engines are.

And link builing can, literally, take a lot of hours to do. You can easly find yourself putting in, God knows how many hours on something that isnā€™t even a sure thing!

First you have to find these sites to exchange links with. Every day you have to go online and do a loooooooong search for such sites to send an email to.

Then you have to see if the site is worth exchanging links with. Then you have to send them an e-mail. At least half donā€™t reply back, so you have to do it again! Then, if, IF they accept your link, you have to go back to many of the sites now and then to see if it is still up.

Now, imagine doing this, time after time after time after time with site after site after siteā€¦

If you have a good site, overtime you will get other webmasters linking to you anyway, you will get others talking about your site anyway by posting your url.

Do these three things, keep at it, and you can very easily have at least 100,000 hits a month before the end of summer. After all, we are talking only a little over 3,000 a day.

1. Do article marketing. It doesnā€™t have to be anything fancy. It can even be small ā€œhow toā€ tips. Many of your articles can be a short three-minute read.

But first get others to critique the first few of them. Once you are in the groove of writing articles others like, you can then submit future articles without getting them critiqued.

Donā€™t be afraid to also submit them to Yahoo, MSN, Aboutā€¦

Do this at least two hours a day of at least five days a week.

1. To help get word of mouth going, put in a short, ā€œsend to a friendā€ form on your page(s). Hit them at the heat of the moment.

2. ADVERTISE! If you want a lot of hits, there is no other way around this.

Again, get others to critique your ads. Would they click on them?

Start with search engines.

Most of these may not work for you, but try them anyway.

Google
MSN
Yahoo
Ask (AskJeeves)
AltaVista
MetaSpider
Vivisimo
PlanetSearch
SurfWax
qbSearch
ProFusion
Proteus
Go2Net
MegaGo.com
WebFile
MyGO
MegaCrawler
Jayde
Burf
Search-O-Rama
Cipinet
InfoTiger
G7K
TowerSearch
RealTech Miva
Chitika
VCM
LookSmart
NnSeek
iWon.com
Exactseek
Jayde
ScrubTheWeb
Search.com
MetaCrawler
Dogpile
Mamma
C4
Canada.com
Ixquick
Infogrid
Query Server
WebInfoSearch
800go
Debriefing
Highway 61
SearchAve
Aesop
GoTo
Mixcat
Abacho
Igwanna
SearchEngine
Find
Once Search-The-World
Beamed
SearchPixie
GoClick
Abcsearch
Pageseeker
Lycos
Insite
SearchFeed
411Web
GenieKnows
Searchfeed
Search123
A9com
FreeEmail123
Amfibi
37.com
OneSeek
WebSquash

You also have pay-per-click services: TextLinkAds, TrafficSwarm, CasaleMedia.com, FastClick, BurstMedia, FC, TribalFusion, Azoogle, CPA Empire, GlobalInteractive, AdBrite, Adengage, RealMedia, Kontera, Avnads, ValueClick, Vibrant, RealTechNetwork, Dotomiā€¦.

Even if you made, say, $50 a month from each source, if you have 100 sources, thatā€™s $5,000!

If itā€™s only a measely $25 with, say, only 50 sources, it is still $1,250. Over $300 a week.

Thatā€™s how the big sites make a lot of money. They make it through volume!

Get an advertising campaign going. Set up an office in your home and make that your little advertising department.

Combine that with word of mouth, article marketing, and, also submitting stuff to networks, like DIGG, and using other free methods out there, it can and will add up.

Forum Posting
Social Bookmarking
Blog Comments

a lot of work to be done to get to the topā€¦link, backlink, siteā€¦long list

SEO + Paid Advertising (PPC, text ads or banners on similar niche sites, offline ads, etc.) + other backlinks for targeted traffic = more and more traffic!

They already mentioned most of the possible options like link building by article submissions, social bookmarking, etc. You could also try URL submissions if you want. :slight_smile:

Same replies, different day.

Submitted DIGG.COM

link bulding is the key

Article writing, visiting other relevant sites and leaving your comments, getting strong relevant backlinks and engaging in e-mail marketingā€¦

The best source of traffic are the search engines, so I suggest you concentrate more on SEO than any other thing. Try to improve your search results ranking.

The best source of traffic is from advertising. The second best is from article marketing and submissions to sites. Third is word of mouth. Search engine, with its finicky users, and many looking for free stuff, are down near the bottom.

Iā€™m a personal fan of Article Marketing. Check out http://articlemarketer.com/