How was the year 2013 for you

Experiences make perfect so … will share with us what bad thing happen?

I have ups and downs, hopefully this 2014 all is well. (crossing fingers)

It was nice…lets see what happens in 2014…/happy new year to all Members :slight_smile:

2013 was very good for me

Share your good moment of 2013 with us.

How it was nice?

2013 was an unforgetable year to me. I experienced the worst moments in my life and also the most beautiful ones in 2013.

2013 is really great year for me.I was got a job for buying dining room furniture.

It was awesome for me. In this year i had two big memories were happens…

Hello Members,
Last year 2013 was quite good. Never forget that Shakespeare has said that this world is stage and we all are the actors doing our duties .

Thanks

Well Year 2013 was for me pasted very good i got many success in this passed year and hope i will get in 2014 also :slight_smile:

I had quite a hard year battling with health and family issues. Things got all ironed out in December when we bought a house and I signed contracts for some exciting new work opportunities for this year, so I’m really looking forward to it. My kids start school this year, which will give me more flexibility with my time as well.

It was generally good but there were challenges here and there. Thank God, that year was over. Ready to face the future full of hope and positivity :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

Well, the year 2013 was a mixture of good & bad both. There was times when i enjoyed a lot with friends & was also time when i was very sad. Overall it was good year :slight_smile:

Well for me terrible we’ve just suffered from the worst typhoon in history. The typhoon Haiyan.

Well, 2013 for me wasn’t that best but still good enough. How about you guys?

<snip>

first day of the 2013 was hilarious but after that, got to find it was all for my own good. Will never forget it

If you really want to know: my year 2013 was amazing. I ended a bad relationship, moved to England, started a master’s study and started my own business. I can’t wait for all the good things 2014 brings for me.

Wow, that was some year! Where did you live before?

It was not good but I wish 2014 will be good for me and also for everyone.

2013 for me is a 50-50.

First early months were the same, like nothing was ever new with my old self. The later months were much better. I was trying to get out of the box and explore more about myself and others. Also, business-wise, we were getting more success at the end of last year. Compared to 2012, my 2013 was way better.