Introducing PHP Live and CSS Live

Hi Hawk

Thanks - I’ve emailed you. It seems a few people have the same issue. Some have posted here, and others have DM’d me.

I emailed sitepoint support - but no response.

cheers
steve

I have the same issue. No response from support. What’s going on?

Hey Guys,

Support responses would have been limited as it was a public holiday yesterday here in Australia!

Head over to http://courses.sitepoint.com/myorder with your order number to complete your registration and start the course. If you have any more difficulties, PM me here and I’ll get onto it straight away.

Anyone that is still having trouble accessing the course please email courses@sitepoint.com and I’ll sort you out.

As the guy who was in the office all of Sunday and yesterday on their day off making sure the courses platform was up and support queue was responded to, I’ll take that as a ‘thanks’.

If you have any problems in the future, feel free to PM me directly and I’ll make sure they’re handled asap. :slight_smile:

I signed up for both PHP and CSS. I was able to register for the CSS course but when I tried for the PHP live I get the error that my order has not yet been fulfilled. I sent an email to customer support but have not hear back from them. I hope that they get this resolved soon. I was so looking forward to this course.

Hello,
I’ve not got my php live course email. Is there a problem?
Dave.

i have this error:

Your order has not been fulfilled. Please contact our friendly customer support.

Having the same problem. I haven’t received an email and the course page urges me to sign up. I’m already signed up and registered.

I’m in the same situation as Ong Yew Seng.

I registered, paid, and received an order confirmation email that said I’d receive further joining instructions by email soon. The course has now started and no such email has arrived (yes, I checked the spam folder).

I went to the site mentioned above and clicked the ‘I have ordered but not yet registered’ button, entered my order number and email, but an error message was displayed simply saying ‘your order has not yet been fulfilled’ !!

I’ve emailed Sitepoint customer support but the system said I’d get a reply 1 business day later.

Can anybody help me to access the course today please?

Thanks
Steve

I’ve been thinking about taking a PHP course like this for a while. Stumbled on to this one today & just signed up. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the update Mal. Looking forward to doing the course.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Mal,

It’s working for me now. Thanks for the quick fix.

Hi,

I need help. I registered to the CSS Live and PHP Live on 4 Jun. I received the Order Receipt (265419) right after the registration. However, there is no more news after this email. I sent email to support@sitepoint.com, sending inquiry via “Contact Us” page from sitepoint.com and called up to your office, but no response at all, can you please help me to follow up this case?

Hey guys,

I’m investigating the error now. The course goes live at 3am US/Eastern time, which is about 3 hours from now.

Rest assured everything will be there when it goes live!

Steve, you are not alone. I got an error too. When I tried to access http://courses.sitepoint.com/php-live/dashboard, I got the following error…

[FONT=“Verdana”][SIZE=“2”]An Error has Occurred

An unexpected system error has occurred. Our customer support team has been notified and someone will investigate the problem shortly.

In the meantime, press the back button on your browser and try the operation again.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Hi,

What’s happening with PHP Live? I was understanding that it was due to start today, but I can’t access the dashboard due to ‘site error’ and when I attempt to access the PHP Live section of the site, I get a page not found error. Can someone please let me know what is going on?

Regards,

Steve

I haven’t received any emails for PHP live apart from the original order (same as for JS live). If it wasn’t for the info in this thread plus the fact that the one email with the order number arrived, I wouldn’t have been able to register for PHP live.

No mention of the cart bug? I think its funny, that the “experts” in web have so many problem with a registration system… JS Live it didn’t send out emails, so y’all had to manually do it, this one the registration form was broken. (I just got the white screen) y’all should really test this stuff before you make it live. (web development 101)

Perhaps the mistake was to start the course on a holiday.