Is it right advertising your online business through social media?

Absolutely… In-fact its the best way to promote your business.

Social media is not only for make your brand name for publicity.It should help to improve your business leads and also profits.

People live on Facebook now. People spend at least an hour a day on it. I do Income taxes in a town I grew up. I am right now adding local friends and building relationships. I am spending time commenting on friends posts. I will share income tax articles and income tax cartons with my friends.

Yeah…! That great to invest some money for Facebook advertising. I used to tried and good result of increase more fans. However, the build relationship with fans connected is needed in order to get effective business promotion.

I am marketing to locals so I wish them a happy birthday and tell them a great family picture on Facebook. It is about relationships. In the business side, I will reduce my price to make them happy. It is all about relations. Referrals and price increases will come down the road.

Social media channels help me to connect customer better. I’ve used Facebook ads months ago and it works amazing. My small online store gets more traffics (about 30%) and more customers (about 20%) even when I didn’t pay much money, our budget is lower than $100. I think advertising online business through social media is a must-have strategy :slight_smile: But the benefit is depend on how you build your brand on social channels. If you are active and cool, you will increase your sale.

Yes and no. It’s all about engagement. Huge mistake many make is to try to use it for adverts alone. Successful campaigns are those that find ways to engauge the audience in what most likely isn’t always directly related to the product or service. so think along those lines.

Social networks are the main traffic generetor of our times. So you MUST use them to promote your brend. But the question is HOW.
a) generate unique and
b) viral content.
That`s all.

Id say itll be the only way to avoid Google`s punishing hand soon.

Yea, that’s really good way to avoid Google rank changes but there is not any other way to get such quality traffic as organic.

Using online marketing such as the social media sites to promote your business is one of the easiest and most cost efficient ways to advertise your goods and products. Online marketing reaches people from all over the world and allows your business to be open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. It helps in widen your targeted customers at no cost.

There is nothing wrong in promoting your site in social media , but we should satisfiy our clients so they start following us.Social media helps to create a brand awareness without any cost .Then why should we avoid Social media for promotion?

You can of course advertise your online business on social media platforms. That is what the social media sites are for. Doing social media activities in a moderate way can be done. And when it comes to online business surely you can go on and promote it in a good way.

Absolutely right. One person sitting on desk searching and doing personal task like chating or conversation on social media and can be a potential buyer for one’s product and services that he requires.

we can promote adveriment and bussiness through social network.

How are-you going to build relationships in Social Media? This takes time

From Social media you get maximum visitor at your site. You can share and post your company’s information, Product information and services at social media sites. So, Social media campaigning is very useful for your site.

Social Media is one way to promote your business online. I can say that advertising your business through these can give benefits to your company with the right execution. It can maximize awareness of your organization, the more people who know your business the better it is for the organization. Keep in mind that a wider audience is equivalent to more potential customers.

It is very useful media now as it reach to most people in a moment. So keep posting anything you want to advertise to others.

Yes, it is good to advertise online business on social media…Most of the people i this world uses facebook or other social networking sites…That’s why it is a good way to promote business on social media…