What does this girl want?

Yes of course ,they can love you.They can think about you and they can also wish that you should love them.
Further it depends upon you that how can you manage them…

She wants your kidney. It is clear.

May be she likes you and trying to hide her feeling with such thing. I think you have to talk face to face. I am definitely sure she like you and she don’t have a boyfriend.

Kevin, the consensus seems to be it’s too early to tell but the safest best is to assume she just simply wants you as a friend at the moment - nothing more - even if she really likes your looks and personality. Remember if that is all she wants; then at least wait before doing anything rash; before you get to know her better. You wouldn’t want to ruin this early friendship. :slight_smile:

If she is a good friend she’ll ‘understand mostly’ since he has been asking for “advice” and assuming he can also accept the scenario she might only want to be “friends” she’ll be fine. Though she might not have been impressed about the idea of two boys wanting - fighting her - when she already has a boyfriend. Obviously depending upon her personality.

Nuria, cool Geek Girls rock too! Especially ones that like building computers. I think you were aiming for the Golden post within this one. :award:

Of course how could they not? Just hope the male ones don’t too. Seriously though you are a good guy Guido so I am sure those girls do like you in a friendly manner. Community team gives the best answers. :cool:

Hi Kevin,

Why don’t you spend some ‘real’ time with her. Just as friends - for now but respect the fact she’s in a relationship. Get to know the ‘real’ her and if something is meant to happen more than friends she and you will know and can discuss potential concerns (i.e. her cheating, you over-stepping your bounds …). This way you can determine if you do sincerely like her for her and not just her looks (the later being far more important in anything but the short term) ). Through this process she can decide if you should be more than a friend. However be careful as mad boyfriends can get ‘put the beat on you’ and social media can smear your name faster than anything.

Regards
Dr. Steve (kidding no Dr. :D)

Hi Kevin,
If you really like to this girl, first you’ll interaction with her. after interaction friendship with her. then spend your time with her. share some good thinks with her. try to snack with her. show her nature. show her filling to you then you decide what you really like to do.

Of course we do! But maybe it is not the :eyebrow: kind of love but we do love you.

Thanks for all answers. :slight_smile:

She wrote to me again today and we are kinda stuck in the “Hi, what are you doing” and we talk about these things and a bit more, then we end up not having anything to talk about.

What would you start talking about? Would you ask her to meet someday, what would you do at that that?

Because I would like to meet her (just as a friend even tho as you said it can go further).

Look for shared interests you two may have. Ask what she likes and go on from there - music, movies, whatever.

I think you should start talking in person asap. Chatting online and chatting in person are two different things, especially if you want to take this to another level. I understand you already see each other occasionally so why not strike up a conversation then. It doesn’t have to be a date. Find a topic you can talk about online then carry on that conversation next time you see her in person.

I think she wants to make friend with you. But the best thing that you can do is to ask her directly your question to us so that you’ll now the truth and maybe you satisfy and not expect too much of her.

:lol:

hey, hold the horses there :stuck_out_tongue:

If you read the whole thread you will see that we said that there could be a possibility that she fancies you… but it may be that you’re making a fuzz of nothing and that she simply wants to be a friend. Too many factors involved to know what she wants.

Now, if she does fancy you and you want to take it to another level even when she has a boyfriend… Well, I guess this is a free world and we all complicate our lives the way we want to but don’t even tell me because I wouldn’t have much respect for you (or her)

I completely agree :agree:

Totally with you there. It’s all about the damn kidneys with chicks. :smiley:

Hey Kevin, here’s some advice that you probably won’t heed, but which a good mentor would give you: Get your head down, concentrate on your studies, and forget about girls for another ten years or so!

What you’ve described is flirtatious, hormonal frivolity—a waste of your time and hers. :slight_smile:

NOOOO, do NOT fall into the friend zone.

If you like her, never fall into the friend trap…if you do you will always be friends and hard to advance from their.

How old are you? Having a boyfriend in college means nothing. She will move on…

Listen, go read David DeAngelo’s “Double Your Dating”. Great book that will change your view of meeting women.

But, I repeat…if you like her, do not be friends.

Play hard-to-get and seem busy. Alwasys cut the conversation short and do not make yourself available or reply right away. But be funny and cool about it. Dont be a d#ick.

She obviously likes you. And there is a reason she is interested. Because you didnt reply right away on Facebook. If you were all over her and messagered every 5 minutes she would run for the hills. Make sense?

This is my second option lol. But, cmon he is a kid. We were all there…

Ahhh, nothing says “I like you” better than hitting her with a club in the head :smiley:

Yup, girls love that. :shifty:

It`s sometimes difficult to undestand what a girl want

She obviously likes you and if not for her boyfriend, she would have told you that. :smiley: