What would you do if no one liked you

I don’t care about those people who do not like me. I like to live life my way. So there is no need to do changes in me.I don’t care them ever…I know myself better than them.

NO MATTER what people say EVERYONE wants to be liked. i dont care if people say i dont give a **** what people think or i live my day to be the person i am. in each and everything we do it is looked upon as wanting to be accepted or liked. its just the expections of this world. girls wear make up short skirts low cut tops to try to be liked or looked at. guys go to the gym work out and try to get as many girls as they can to be the “cool guy” people grow up, go to college and become something of themselves becuase if they didnt their parents would be ashamed or displeased… also “not being liked” we live day by day living up to what others view as succesful, handsom, pretty, a loser, a creep. my mentality is yea do your best to BE the best you can be. and do your best to be accepted or liked in the right way but dont let the negitivty of others not as productive or successful bring you down or stop you from striving to the top!

hmmm I guess I’d try both things and see which one works

I once read an article called “We have no personalities” meaning, we shouldn’t confine ourselves to personality traits given to us or ourselves. If I was told that I wasn’t liked, I would decide whether or not to make a change or not. It depends on what exactly they didn’t like me for.

I start like that person who hate me lot and make them realize that they are wrong.

This thread reminds me so much of my older brother. He is really introverted and doesn’t have any friends sadly. Its my opinion that you shouldn’t care too much what other people think, but at the same time, it’s also sad to live without having a good social life. You should try to get out more and do more social activities. Possibly join a gym, a social sports group, or something where you can be around other people. It takes time and practice to develop good social skills, but its a fun challenge, especially if you make a few nice friends :slight_smile:

So, by your own definition, what you’ve posted is driven by the want to be accepted or liked. Yet saying you don’t care what people say is hardly a way to get accepted or liked. Evidently, we’re not always seeking acceptance or being liked in each and every thing we do.

I’d say, our primary motivation of everything we do is to make ourselves feel better. That may or may not include being accepted or liked.

What would I do if no one liked me is that I will create my own world.

That’s a possibility :smiley:

Although some people creates their own world even before they know if anybody likes them or no :lol:

I personally don’t worry often about these things… live is too short (and complicated) to be pondering on these topics

That’s because everyone likes you :slight_smile:

Aha! :eyebrow:

@php_daemon; and @Crazybanana; Oooooh! you’re sooooo sweet! :smiley: Not true but good enough for me :stuck_out_tongue:

When I get rich nobody hates me :slight_smile:

When no one likes me, i think… hhmmm i don’t like anyone too. lol hehehe

:stuck_out_tongue:

Now seriously. What we think about ourselves and what it really is (or other people think about ourselves) are two different things. Very different :smiley:

I don’t know how to answer because i don’t have any experience as you say or not even able to think of that. Because everyone likes me in my circle. even the new person will like me as i am talkative, i respect others says, i do offer good hospitality etc.

i complety agree with yur statement of “I’d say, our primary motivation of everything we do is to make ourselves feel better. That may or may not include being accepted or liked.” But what i wwrote was not ment to be “liked” it wasmy form of an OPIONION:a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
people may or may not like me what what my opionion is but it is up to me whether or not to decifer to alter the way i am on the importance of the type of person. if yu were someone i cared about i would have apolojized, or gone about my staement a different way. but everyone on here is here for opions or different views, and that was mine(:

If its your own fault as to why people arent liking you such as being depressed all the time, or because your not friendly then I think it would be a good time to change those characteristics about yourself. However, if they dont like you just because then who cares about what those people think. I have many friends but i also have many people who don’t like me because we view things differently and I could care less. I would rather stick up for my own views and beliefs then be fake to have someone like me.

If no one liked me, i think i will started thinking if what is wrong with me? I know all of us have our unique personalities but every personality we had, i know that
there’s always a person who will gonna like it. some of us seeing the imperfect person perfectly.

I know a lot of people don’t like me, but I don’t care what people think of me.PLZ live your life in your way without any bother of what other people think.