Does buying Facebook likes really work?

Simply No.

Because the people may not interested in your business and report you as a fake person. It can be very risky. IMO, Build your own page and start a targeted campaign

Buying Facebook likes never works. Firstly, the person you buy them from uses newly created accounts with NO friends. So all of these likes doesnā€™t really promote your product/page to ANYONE.

It will only help you get the number of likes high but if you are looking it as a business professional, then I must say that they are of no use at all.

Does buying Facebook likes really work?

Maybe not. It really depends on the audience if they will like the post or page of your business. Buying likes doesnā€™t work in that process though. For your achieve a great hit of likes, then have a great time to share it and convince them to like no need to buy.

I think its not helpful in business but if you have genuine like on your FB page this will give you better results.

Instead of buying likes, just find large group and pay them to share link on your groupā€¦

I heard that it works for some business. Some people see that their friends like a vendor, if they are looking for that particular service they would click in to check out the company. Itā€™s more like a referral.

That implies that (a) the likes you are buying are actual people, (b) their friends are interested and (c) they ever see the action.

In order to sell likes at the rate of thousands for a few dollars whatever accounts are being used would have to like so many pages every day that it would seem impossible for much of any network effect especially considering EdgeRank.

Ted, how do you think - how many likes do you need to buy in order to produce any network effect?

Also the prices Iā€™ve came across the cheapest is 5000 likes for $17 - itā€™s really too cheap for real likes.
What about the companies that sell shares now - anyone had experience with them?

yes of course buying Face Book likes really works only with Face Book Paid Campaign,it reaches your page to thousand of users and you can get minimum status for likes

You canā€™t get a benefit from people seeing an action if there are no people to see it.

5,000 likes for $17ā€¦ That boils down to about a third of a cent per like. Certainly no one is getting paid that sort of rate so the actions are either coming from fake profiles or compromised accounts. Thereā€™s no network value in either of those.

You canā€™t get a benefit from being seen if thereā€™s nothing to see

Furthermore for the company that to justify all the overhead of the system they have to sell likes right and left. Presumably they donā€™t even do the ā€œlikingā€ themselves and simple resell up to a bigger system which means accounts are being used constantly and racking up actions.

Liking something is already a tiny, tiny element in the activity system thatā€™s rarely shown in the feed as is. Even if you did get a ā€˜realā€™ account somewhere in there, Edgerank would kill the visibility given the sheer number of actions the account has (my friends just about never see my actions because of how much I do).

When youā€™re buying thousands for dollars you are getting junk. Thereā€™s not going to be a response from that because thereā€™s no one to respond and certainly no one connected to them who cares. What you do get is a really crummy engagement ratio insuring that any real fans youā€™ve collected donā€™t see your posts either.

What tangible benefit have you got from buying likes? For what page?

By Face Book Paid Campaign you mean their Adverts?

Most those peoples are like which are interested and they donā€™t know what they are liking so its not much useful or work for site. You may find the some visitors thorugh this way but i think not so good for you.Peoples like from fake idā€™s so its not work.

Facebook paid likes and exchange likes both are worthless.

Authority of page depends on the EdgeRank - buying fake likes wonā€™t boost it.
What you really need is the engagement of your audience.

http://www.whatisedgerank.com/

Yes, This time maximum people like and love the Facebook. So they buy the Facebook like to prove their popularity of the social media platform. When they include this feather in their website the visitors also believe that. And the search engine also give the priority of the social media. So this is good for your business.

How does inactivity on your posts and page + decreased visibility of said posts help your business?

Its not good to buy facebook likes but if you are a startup and you donā€™t want to invest on facebook ads then its your choice to either share good content and depend on others to share your content and get new likes or buy fake likes. Choice is yours.

Social media is place to help to get traffic. So If we make Facebook page and buy likes for it. It will not last for long. Once we will have 100 likes. But then no one visit our page, no likes no comments. Simply means nobody is talking about our page. I hope you know about insights on a fanpage. After 30 likes we can see insights of our page. It tells about how many people visit our page, how many like or comment and how many people are talking about our products and services. Just once getting likes then no one will come back or talk about our page, this will not bring any traffic to our page. So just buying likes will not be of any use.