Congratulations

@ First thing in the morning :lol:

and before lunch
and after lunch
and after supper
and before bed
etc. etc.

It would probably be easier to list the times I’m not here :wink:

So come on now someone. What’s the surprize???

[FONT=“Georgia”]Congratulations!

And I’m looking forward to this “surprise”… yees :inspector:

[/FONT]

Nice work Jeff.

Congrats Jeff :slight_smile: :tup:

congratulation Jeff.

Well Done !!!

Congrats Jeff :king:

tap tap tap
still waiting for that interview : ) Who is that man of mystery, Jeff Walden?

Hey!!! :wave: Over here.

We can just start our own interview. Just keep in mind that this is an all-ages forum and answers will be censored accordingly. I’m pretty much an open book. Ask away…

Great! I’ll be blunt: who are you and what are you doing here? : )

(and what was that hyperbolik jazz?)

I’m 24 and I’m here because I like to pose as a website designer/developer. Once I have the client on the hook and they’ve padded my bank account I flood the SitePoint forums with questions asking for help. Then I string together the flurry of answers and lines of code into a makeshift website. (:

Hyperbolik (.com) was my first company that used to sell paintball and skateboard products online. Thankfully my parents were on board with turning our basement into a warehouse and shipping department. I sold the business during 12th grade to pay for University which I subsequently dropped out of. There’s a bit more regarding the name in this mysterious “interview” so I’ll stop here.

Whoa, neat. So, but you didn’t come to SitePoint because of an interest in business then?

How did you run into SitePoint? Are you rich and famous yet? What were you going to Uni for, originally?

Either we get to pester you or we get the sweet sweet promise of an interview : )

In all seriousness, I came to SitePoint because I was looking for help. I was coding my first website (Hyperbolik) and had absolutely no idea what I was doing. The folks around here were extremely receptive and helped me learn the basics of HTML and later PHP.

I went to Uni for pharmacy because I wanted to make lots of money. (shameless) In my 2nd year I just decided that it wasn’t for me so I dropped out and pursued website design and interactive marketing.

I thought someone would have stepped in and announced the interview by now… :juggle:

Pharmacists do make good money, but that’s about 5+ years of school, isn’t it?

You could have been a pharmacy tech I suppose.

If Mizwizzy was supposed to announce the interview, she’s on vacation… in some exotic foreign country like Ireland or somewhere : )

The problem was there I really wasn’t interested in pharmacy so it would never have worked out.

<snip>

It took some digging but I found my some of my original forum threads (more like desperate pleas for help) on SitePoint and I want to say thank you to PHP John for all of his help. He tolerated and even helped me back in those early days. If not for him, I probably wouldn’t be bothering all of you nice people with my rants and crazy ideas. :smiley:

Yeah,congratulation.

Really looking forward to this interview… Cant wait!

You’ll have to wait a big longer I’m afraid… the interview hasn’t been published because it is part of a bigger thing but I can’t tell just yet… putting everything together takes a lot of effort and work from many people.

Thanks Stomme for your post-like interview :wink:

::taps foot::